Assessment in Progress since 1st Feb..can't stop checking the immi account 100 times a day!

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

R u DE after spending 2 years on 457 or 187

1 June nomination

25 June visa

DE 187

Restaurant manager

Assessment in Progress since 1st Feb..can't stop checking the immi account 100 times a day!

i assuming some extra docs has been requested and you submitted them?

the letter said docs have to be submitted within 28 days, which means they wont look at app again until the due, doesnt it?

Yes uploaded the declaration form and waiting for final decision now. I was hoping that they would look at it before the 28 days..which is tomorrow or 28 working days which will be next week. You'd think I'd be good at waiting by now lol

Yes uploaded the declaration form and waiting for final decision now. I was hoping that they would look at it before the 28 days..which is tomorrow or 28 working days which will be next week. You'd think I'd be good at waiting by now lol

Hi may 2016

requested doc I submitted 33 days already still no response.

my nomination approved on 13/2017.

Hi may 2016

requested doc I submitted 33 days already still no response.

my nomination approved on 13/2017.

Sreya5106 Really? So not exactly after 28 days then...My docs were requested on 17th Jan but there was a misunderstanding from agent and a delay so my declaration wasn't uploaded until 1st Feb.

I'm hoping they look at the case 28 days after the first request from 17th Jan...

So close now..can't take much more guessing [emoji31]

I have submitted my documents on the 09/01/2017 and the 28 days had already passed. No response. I even sent them an email last Monday when it was the 28 days exactly to follow up with them if they require anymore documents or is there any updates and it has been 8 days so far and still no response on the email.

Hey everyone!

I got my PR on Saturday, very very exciting for me! No docs asked, nothing further requested. Exactly 6 months and 10 days wait. My MA did a great job.

Hang in there, stay positive and it will come!

Cheers to a new and wonderful life!

Hey everyone!

I got my PR on Saturday, very very exciting for me! No docs asked, nothing further requested. Exactly 6 months and 10 days wait. My MA did a great job.

Congrats! Enjoy and celebrate!

Hey everyone!

Congratulations buddy :).... Did you submit form 80 along with your application?

Congratulation mate. good to know August file also started Best of luck of your new life.

Hey everyone!

I received a call from my MA yesterday that my case has been finally allocated to an officer, and they request for information about training, BAS and evidence to show my relationship with my wife (photos, property purchase contract and rental contract, they questioned more info about the relationship, maybe my status in form 80 is married but they wonder why I didn't go partner sponsor coz my wife is PR...)

186 Transition

Nom:11/07/2017

Visa: 03/08/2017

Network Administrator

I received a call from my MA yesterday that my case has been finally allocated to an officer, and they request for information about training, BAS and evidence to show my relationship with my wife (photos, property purchase contract and rental contract, they questioned more info about the relationship, maybe my status in form 80 is married but they wonder why I didn't go partner sponsor coz my wife is PR...)

186 Transition

Network Administrator

Yeah why, mate

:yes:

186 Transition

Network Administrator

Just to confirm:you applied for a 186 visa and the immigration department asked for relationship documents even though your partner (Australian Permanent Resident) is not on your application?

By that I mean: you are not sponsoring your wife.

That's interesting.

My partner is Australian and we have been in a De Facto relationship for over 4 years, I wonder if they will ask the same!

@zacata : from what I observed in the spreadsheet and following this forum, they check with employer in handfull of cases (not too many cases).

for those who have got their PR approved without any questions from the immi department. did immigration department called your employer to check anything at all? thanks