@Sesu86: Do you also see two applications? The status message "Health clearance provided – no action required" appears once I click the applications. But on the dashboard, its shows incomplete.[/quote

Bo actually i just got one application, and as you said once you click i got that message

Seriously immigration needs to first finalise the applications that have been waiting for almost double the average timeframe and then do the new ones..... it is so unfair that some people wait more than a year and while others just get it in 5-6 months ......plzzzz god bring a lot of good news for the people waiting longerrrrr..... [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with that. A reasonable maximum timeline should be defined in order to avoid people being caught in the matrix like this.

More consideration and understanding shown for individuals (their health, their life, their families) and also for Businesses would be welcome.

My Friend called Immi yesterday (nom and visa 2/08/2016)......as every time they are not clear at all....They said that at moment they look at June, but actually as you can see from my previous post, I received an email from them where they told me that my case was assigned to team 1 (Nom and Visa 21/07/2016)....

Hopefully, we can get it soon.....Finger crossed!!!!:goofy:

Did you check your application status in Immi account?

Why bother if it is requested? just fill it out and upload anyway

It wont cost more than few hours but might save you days or weeks

Hi Manson,

Just checking in to see how you guys are all doing. How did you go with the information that was requested?

Hi @syd2016, if my understanding of your concerns are correct, you might not need to worry about that. If you log into your IMMI account again, on the 'LOGIN SUCCESSFUL' page (before you go into the actual account), read the standard notes and disclaimers - at the bottom, they mention that this is a mere error as per below. If this doesn't apply to you and it really bothers you, perhaps ask an MA?

MY HEALTH DECLARATIONS ISSUES

My Health Declarations forms that have been submitted to the department are incorrectly displaying a status of incomplete within ImmiAccount. The incorrect status will not affect the health examination process. Users can still access the eMedical Referral Letter via the View health assessment> Organise health examinations links within ImmiAccount.

@nims17: In my IMMI account, I got line items. My Health Declaration and the other is Visa applied. My Health Declaration status shows incomplete. But if I click the application, its says submitted and no action required. So I assume this is correct.

Bdw, have submitted form 1221 and form 80 for all adults in your application?

Edited by Izzielizzie

@AKper, Oh no - terrible! Have they been in touch though? I hope you get your PR soon.

Seeing the disparity in timelines is ridiculous--with many having submitted COMPLETE applications BUT still showing 'Received' with still NO CO allocated after 300-500+ days waiting?? Absolutely shocking, unfair and painful - and unnecessarily so. I keep praying that IMMI surprises us with some good news..and hope we don't come out of this too battle-weary. Whatever happened to 'managing expectations' and giving everyone a fair go.

I saw a few asking about age - I'm between 30-40 - is this the same for all those with longer timelines?? You would think our experience would be advantageous though? Although, I did not have all my experience assessed in the interest of time...ha!

jess6, thanks for that - so far no luck but who knows hey?:twitcy:

But I will try to end this on a positive note - let's all try to forget this for the weekend - it will come in good time. Better be SOON please!!!

314 days for us since applied for visa & 538 days from nomination date :frown:
Edited by Izzielizzie

@AKper, Oh no - terrible! Have they been in touch though? I hope you get your PR soon.

Seeing the disparity in timelines is ridiculous--with many having submitted COMPLETE applications BUT still showing 'Received' with still NO CO allocated after 300-500+ days waiting?? Absolutely shocking, unfair and painful - and unnecessarily so. I keep praying that IMMI surprises us with some good news..and hope we don't come out of this too battle-weary. Whatever happened to 'managing expectations' and giving everyone a fair go.

I saw a few asking about age - I'm between 30-40 - is this the same for all those with longer timelines?? You would think our experience would be advantageous though? @jess6, thanks for that - so far no luck but who knows hey?:twitcy:

But I will end this on a positive note - let's all try to forget this for the weekend - it will come in good time. Better be SOON please. Ha ha!

Another week gone

no any updates

i called last week but same reply

now tiered to call again and again

I saw a few asking about age - I'm between 30-40 - is this the same for all those with longer timelines?? You would think our experience would be advantageous though? Although, I did not have all my experience assessed in the interest of time...ha!

jess6, thanks for that - so far no luck but who knows hey?:twitcy:

But I will try to end this on a positive note - let's all try to forget this for the weekend - it will come in good time. Better be SOON please!!!

Hello @Izzielizzie,

No one from IMMI contacted us, but we did call them few times. Unfortunately

receiving the same answer each time "please wait". I hope our lucky day will come soon.

Finally I got my grant today after 7months and 6days waiting.

my timelines are Nomination and Visa Lodged 04/07/16

Nomination approved 3 Feb 2017 and request for my (registration/Licensing) of my Accountant job and request to pay second fee for my partner .

10/02/17 I have got a good news.

3 HR

Transition

I wish all of you here who are still waiting will get a good result soon

Have a nice weekend to everyone in this forum.

Nomination approved 3 Feb 2017 and request for my (registration/Licensing) of my Accountant job and request to pay second fee for my partner .

3 HR

Transition

Congratulations mate

Congratulation mate, best of luck for your new beginning.. I hope a couple of months I'm also sharing good news about PR to everyone. I have a question, did you called to immi regards to knowing your visa status during your process mate.

3 HR

Transition