Congratulation mate for new cheap of your life. Best of luck for new life.

Hello every one got my good news today finally my PR was approved today

Nomination and visa on 29 July 2016

Thanks every one for support and valuable suggestions..

Hope every one will get their news soon..

Immigration emailed my husbands employer Saturday night. Querying what the job is and also something about bench mark. Fingers crossed they meet the training bench mark. They have load of apprentices taking new ones on all the time.

What are the training bench marks I can't remember

Congratulations Harsha :).... Its good to see that we have approvals for applications lodged by July end!

Hello every one got my good news today finally my PR was approved today

Nomination and visa on 29 July 2016

Thanks every one for support and valuable suggestions..

Hope every one will get their news soon..

All the best Eilish!... You are quite close to PR now :)

Immigration emailed my husbands employer Saturday night. Querying what the job is and also something about bench mark. Fingers crossed they meet the training bench mark. They have load of apprentices taking new ones on all the time.

What are the training bench marks I can't remember

Hi MANSON. I believe this could be a letter from your sponsor Company stating how important your position is in their structure, or that they have new contract starting and you are the one who is going to execute this contract. Your employer could also send them Company structure scheme showing your place in it. Hopefully, this helps. My husband - Eugene is right next to you on the spreadsheet in June (Web developer / Software Developer), somehow I made myself think that our application should be assessed next together :)

GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUCK, MATE!

Hi

I hope all DE guys who waiting from while their dreams comes true soon.

God bless to all of us.

Thanks Izzielizzie to share some info here.

Sometimes I thought all people should to call immigration and remembrance them regarding why they forget Feb to April files but I know it's stupid thoughts but we have no options. Just wait and watch.

My MA just emailed advising that Immi have requested more info on the nomination :( They won't say what was requested due to 'privacy reasons'.

My question is does anyone know how long the response times are - i.e. when the additional info is provided, how long can Immi take to respond?

Hi MANSON. I believe this could be a letter from your sponsor Company stating how important your position is in their structure, or that they have new contract starting and you are the one who is going to execute this contract. Your employer could also send them Company structure scheme showing your place in it. Hopefully, this helps. My husband - Eugene is right next to you on the spreadsheet in June (Web developer / Software Developer), somehow I made myself think that our application should be assessed next together :)

GOOOOOOOD LUUUUUCK, MATE!

thank you for reply Kathle

i figured out the same as you mentioned, i just didnt understand what sense does it make. a decision based on a future plan of develolpment of company. they might just want more file to finish the whole picture of my case, hope everything goes smoothly after all.

and yes, it couldnt be better our apps go through assessment next to each other and get approved soon as possible.

cheers

Oh, mate! Finger crossed for you! I'm sure they just need more pieces to see all picture. Our MA asked employer to put together company structure showing my husband's role in the Company and explain in which way they will benefit from a new developer employee. This scheme and cover letter has been passed to DIBP with the rest of the documents. So I'm not surprised they ask it from your employer - I'm sure that doesn't add any risk of bad outcome of your application!

All the best!

Cheers

Oh, mate! Finger crossed for you! I'm sure they just need more pieces to see all picture. Our MA asked employer to put together company structure showing my husband's role in the Company and explain in which way they will benefit from a new developer employee. This scheme and cover letter has been passed to DIBP with the rest of the documents. So I'm not surprised they ask it from your employer - I'm sure that doesn't add any risk of bad outcome of your application!

All the best!

Cheers

hope you right, mate

for now im gonna push ma and employer a little to finish the requested files perfectly, i think this is all i can do than being anxious

thanks for your comments, they really help clear my mind and give me some confidence at the moment.

So weird - there are 18 of us in April just waiting..and more from Jan-March and late 2015 still waiting. I wonder why??

Could case allocated be based on where we live? Just a random thought - is it possible that they have a limit of approvals based on the state where you live? Or maybe allocation is based on this and there are more applicants from our state?

Humour me, can I ask the ones waiting longer which state you're a resident of? We're onshore NSW.

Yap

we have no choice

Edited by Izzielizzie

So weird - there are 18 of us in April just waiting..and more from Jan-March and late 2015 still waiting. I wonder why??

Could case allocated be based on where we live? Just a random thought - is it possible that they have a limit of approvals based on the state where you live? Or maybe allocation is based on this and there are more applicants from our state?

Humour me, can I ask the ones waiting longer which state you're a resident of? We're onshore NSW.[/quote

Im onshore vic