There's no point emailing them yet, they state that processing time is up to 6 months and that they don't respond to status requests until you've been waiting for longer than that.

Guys,

Which email ID do you send an email to for contacting immi about your application status? Also, I applied on 1st Sept 2016, so is it appropriate to email immi and ask them about my application status?

Regards,

Abhi

Still showing the same as received but I got an email from immigration today and thought my luck was in..........

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is not yet allocated to case officer.

Please refer to the auto reply email you have received when you send below email for the current processing time.

Applications are allocated in order of the date of lodgement and in line with Ministerial directions.

Regards,

As helpful as a cafe on the moon!!!!!

Hi everyone,

My visa got approved this afternoon! :jiggy:

If you want the details I'm Richo on the June2016 worksheet on the spreadsheet. The forum has been fantastic in terms of sharing information and knowing that I'm not the only one going through it so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum and everyone who has entered their details on the spreadsheet. To all the silent watchers you should join in and share too.

I really hope everyone's applications get approved soon especially @MANSON, @jesse6, @Lizzielizzie, those people on bridging visas and those people who have been waiting longer than 6 months. The waiting really is quite tough mentally and certainly it is frustrating especially when other people who applied months after you with on what on face value look like very similar applications get their applications approved.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the equivalent citizenship forum in about a years time!

Richo

@Richo Congrats :) I'll be happy to see you again on the forum same time next year hopefully :-)

HI everyone!

Just get a question! Has anyone submitted Declaration Form – Paying for visa sponsorship with nominations or visa?, my MA has submitted all documents for applying 186 but declaration form last month, and Ma did not ask me to sigen that form... Just confuse that...

HI everyone!

Just get a question! Has anyone submitted Declaration Form – Paying for visa sponsorship with nominations or visa?, my MA has submitted all documents for applying 186 but declaration form last month, and Ma did not ask me to sigen that form... Just confuse that...

Have to be submitted. Its mandatory to both your employer and u self

Congratulations Raaj, I hope best for your new life.

Hi guys i would like to thank you all for your support and words . So much excited I got my pr today after 8 years struggle in australia. Application lodged 28 july approved today 2 feb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Any FEB, MAR and APR applicants whose cases haven't even been allocated yet? It's over 10 months for us now! Getting so depressing.

We submitted nom and visa, frontloaded all requirements (and even forms they didn't ask for), etc. - everything to get it done ASAP to no avail. I notice there hasn't been much approvals for the earlier months at all. Does anyone have any news?

Any FEB, MAR and APR applicants whose cases haven't even been allocated yet? It's over 10 months for us now! Getting so depressing.

We submitted nom and visa, frontloaded all requirements (and even forms they didn't ask for), etc. - everything to get it done ASAP to no avail. I notice there hasn't been much approvals for the earlier months at all. Does anyone have any news?

Hi

Im still waiting.

Its very hard.

Anyone call to immi any updates related processing time.

Hopefully now we all r getting our PR soon.

Are you DE or Transition? I'm june but we had our nom approved and then nothing... Have seen a few TRA app in the spread sheet who had nom approval and then they haven't written anything else, waiting from Feb, March & April.... Makes me really worried!! :(

Hi,

I am waiting too. No movement since we lodged in April. Unlucky us..

I was requested to submit form 80, police checks, and health check in December (very close to Xmas).

After submitting all in January, immi contacted us again requesting my husband's health check and form 80. My MA questioned them why they didn't ask for those at the same time in December.

Apparently no reason. So we did all requested again and now waiting.

There are people who still waiting since september, october november december 2015 with no response from immi at all. Those guys disappeared from the forum. I know few who msg me are still waiting. And guess what? Im waiting more than 510 days

I feel you.

Immi people have no understanding whatsoever how cruel the waiting is to us.

There are people who still waiting since september, october november december 2015 with no response from immi at all. Those guys disappeared from the forum. I know few who msg me are still waiting. And guess what? Im waiting more than 510 days

Hi All,

Received my PR today:

186 Transition

Nom & Visa Lodged: 28/07/2016

Granted: 03/02/2017

LR

2 People

Customer Service Manager

NSW PESE

It was weird, as I send an email to the NSW PESE about 5 minutes before chasing an update, and approval came through shortly after.

On top of the world!!

Good luck to everyone, I know the wait is stressful, but this felling is worth it!

Hello again,

I am waiting as well. Rang up my MA yesterday. She too has no answer to the question. She herself told me that she has received approvals of people who applied after me and mentioned that Immi quotes a timeline of 8-10 months. I am hitting 10 months now. She did say that she hopes the application is not stuck with the wrong team. So I am assuming there are different teams and the team which is processing our application is the slower one or something like that. Feeling hopeless. Having spent so much energy, time, money and wasted emotions!