@SimonPang - What does your MA say about it?

Today, Another 'one year waiting guy' came into being......

Documents requested last Nov, nothing happened from then on.

I wrote a letter to them last week, even asked them to refuse me if they had appropriate reason. Unfortunately, nobody answer the letter:arghh:

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 30 January 2017

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS/RSMS cases lodged between March and June 2016, however not all cases in this date range have been allocated.

I received this response today, March to June is such a wide timeframe

Hi all. I spoke with immigration this morning in regards to my 186 and they informed me that the application was in progress but my account is still stating that is has been only been received.Can anyone clarify what this actually means? Has it been allocated or is it just sat waiting in a void that time forgot?

Both the sponsor and visa was lodged on the same day 16th August 2016.

Any advice would be great. Cheers.

hey matt

Hi all. I spoke with immigration this morning in regards to my 186 and they informed me that the application was in progress but my account is still stating that is has been only been received.Can anyone clarify what this actually means? Has it been allocated or is it just sat waiting in a void that time forgot?

sometimes the status shows like that but soon that will change from recieved to approved it happened to few people so hope for the best

Hi Matt,

Immi's answer may not be accurate.

It may take few days to open our August files, as because July applications are still pending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think many people are not updating the spreadsheet after getting their approval mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The majority of people are updating the spreadsheet . Some people have been waiting for more than a year, and others are approved in 6 months.

This is extremely random as it seems.

Hi @jess6, I appreciate your individual viewpoint and that you are trying to be helpful - thank you. But note that we lodged more than two months before you did and have been here jumping from temp visa to another, way longer. Additionally, our circumstances are different.

Wish I felt the same way but after everything (in our personal situation) and nearly 300 days in, I can no longer justify the poor mismanagement and the misery it has caused many of us. I feel for those waiting even longer. After a certain period of time has elapsed, is it too much to ask that they at least give a definitive timeframe, not a 'it might be allocated in a month' answer when we ring - something I've already heard more than once.

In relation to the theories - they are all just that - theories. I've based my presumptions on chats with IMMI officials/staff and my own observations. Don't blame staff and can empathize however, I find the department's overall lack of foresight, transparency and communication to applicants atrocious.

Let's just all support each other and respect the differences in opinions and mindset. This forum is a wonderful support - thank you for trying to help a stranger.

I hope you get approved soon, logically it should happen within the 4 next weeks.

And look, I do not disagree with you.

I personally will stop visiting the forum a bit because as much as it comforts me, it also makes me focus on something I cannot control.

And I noticed that if I detach my mind from the situation, I feel better.