Hi everyone,

My visa got approved this afternoon! :jiggy:

If you want the details I'm Richo on the June2016 worksheet on the spreadsheet. The forum has been fantastic in terms of sharing information and knowing that I'm not the only one going through it so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum and everyone who has entered their details on the spreadsheet. To all the silent watchers you should join in and share too.

I really hope everyone's applications get approved soon especially @MANSON, @jesse6, @Lizzielizzie, those people on bridging visas and those people who have been waiting longer than 6 months. The waiting really is quite tough mentally and certainly it is frustrating especially when other people who applied months after you with on what on face value look like very similar applications get their applications approved.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the equivalent citizenship forum in about a years time!

Richo

Hi

Richo

Congratulations

Good luck for ur new life in Australia

I hope I got my soon

waiting time is killing to everyone

It's very hard

Congrats @Richo - great news! Hope we can join you in the forum in about a year's time!

@jess6 - thanks and yes, agreed. If there were no other extenuating circumstances, probably wouldn't be this stressed but there are other things going on and our status affects everything. But I'm sure the wait is hell for everyone. Keeping away is a good idea. I've been doing that too and even just mentally blocking related thoughts as much as possible.

Hi @Gary1985, sent you a PM. If your file hasn't even been allocated, you should definitely call IMMI. They are already allocating/processing MAR-JUN files so technically, if you ring, yours should be prioritised. Best of luck!

Hi everyone! Hope we see a week full of grants. Praying they finish a big chunk of the older cases this month too..and that the standard response of MAR-JUN doesn't drag on.

Nom and Visa lodged: April-2016 | Status: Received

Edited by Izzielizzie

Congratulation mate. I hope you do best in your new life in Australia. best of luck.

Hi everyone,My visa got approved this afternoon! :jiggy: If you want the details I'm Richo on the June2016 worksheet on the spreadsheet. The forum has been fantastic in terms of sharing information and knowing that I'm not the only one going through it so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum and everyone who has entered their details on the spreadsheet. To all the silent watchers you should join in and share too.I really hope everyone's applications get approved soon especially @MANSON, @jesse6, @Lizzielizzie, those people on bridging visas and those people who have been waiting longer than 6 months. The waiting really is quite tough mentally and certainly it is frustrating especially when other people who applied months after you with on what on face value look like very similar applications get their applications approved. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the equivalent citizenship forum in about a years time!Richo

Hi everyone,

If you want the details I'm Richo on the June2016 worksheet on the spreadsheet. The forum has been fantastic in terms of sharing information and knowing that I'm not the only one going through it so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to the forum and everyone who has entered their details on the spreadsheet. To all the silent watchers you should join in and share too.

I really hope everyone's applications get approved soon especially @MANSON, @jesse6, @Lizzielizzie, those people on bridging visas and those people who have been waiting longer than 6 months. The waiting really is quite tough mentally and certainly it is frustrating especially when other people who applied months after you with on what on face value look like very similar applications get their applications approved.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the equivalent citizenship forum in about a years time!

Richo

Brova, mate!

Hope we all have pr approved soon after u

Congratulations Richo :)

Hi everyone,

Richo

MAY2016 check the mailbox - have they requested anything from your lawyers?

Yes they did it was the declaration firm which has been uploaded. Once that was done the status changed from Information requested to assessment in progress[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Hi Guys,

Finally I got my PR today, after 8 months of wait .I have been checking this forum regularly and this helped me a lot in tracking things.

I wish best of luck to all those waiting, it takes time but you will hear the news soon.

Details.

Nomination & Visa: 8 JUNE 2016

Information Requested: 29 DEC 2016

Assessment in Progress: 4 JAN 2017

Visa Granted: 2 FEB 2017

Thanks again.

-SAMEER

@Sameer - Congrats mate!! Can you share what was the information asked on 29-Dec-2016?

Hi Guys,

Finally I got my PR today, after 8 months of wait .I have been checking this forum regularly and this helped me a lot in tracking things.

I wish best of luck to all those waiting, it takes time but you will hear the news soon.

Details.

Nomination & Visa: 8 JUNE 2016

Information Requested: 29 DEC 2016

Assessment in Progress: 4 JAN 2017

Visa Granted: 2 FEB 2017

Thanks again.

-SAMEER

Hi guys,

just wanted to share this with you.

A) The DE applications are not de-prioritized. There used to be priority allocation but that has been removed now.

B) 186 visa applications take 8-9 months to be processed. But it seems to be getting longer with each new application.

Hi guys,

just wanted to share this with you.

A) The DE applications are not de-prioritized. There used to be priority allocation but that has been removed now.

B) 186 visa applications take 8-9 months to be processed. But it seems to be getting longer with each new application.

So good news n bad news

My timeline is going to be eight months, sth should happen soon, right?

Guys,

I just received this email:

For-Official-Use-Only

Dear Sara,

Thank you for your e-mail.

At this stage your application has been allocated to a team 1. You will be contacted should further information is required for the progress of this application.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Figer crossed :wacko: Nom and Visa Lodged 21/07/2016

Edited by Sesu86

Hi all. I spoke with immigration this morning in regards to my 186 and they informed me that the application was in progress but my account is still stating that is has been only been received.Can anyone clarify what this actually means? Has it been allocated or is it just sat waiting in a void that time forgot?

Both the sponsor and visa was lodged on the same day 16th August 2016.

Any advice would be great. Cheers.

Is your status still showing as received?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk