Really frustrated to see only few approvals this week so far. Let's hope for lots of approvals in the remaining 3 days.

It will be a bit happy to hear atleast other's approvals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

some approvals on 187 stream recently, be positive mate:yes:

If you are asked for further information and need to provide it within 28 days..is that 28 working days? And has anyone had a final decision when they got the paperwork back to them before the 28 days?

Just fed up today...

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

If you are asked for further information and need to provide it within 28 days..is that 28 working days? And has anyone had a final decision when they got the paperwork back to them before the 28 days?

Just fed up today...

It dosent say working day, so the requested docs have to be uploaded in four weeks i believe, i prefer call and inform co right after submitted files rather than just wait them back on case

Just fed up today...

If you look on the July sheet some people that had documents requested had their visa approved shortly after. I would expect the CO to get an alert when information requested is uploaded. However given how clunky the system is I wouldn't be surprised if it was a manual process!

we had Declaration from employer requested on 3 Feb, but MA told us only on 7 Feb, docs uploaded on 7 Feb, nothing heard from them since then. Unfortunately...

Just fed up today...

How many spreadsheets do we have? :-) Most of us are sharing the below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=1244798606

Edited by jess6

I emailed my MA earlier to confirm that they'd submitted the documents that were sent to them last week. Nope, it appears they have done nothing! It seems my email prompted them to ask for my tax assessment notices. My employer has also now been asked for further clarification on the info they sent previously plus my commencement date, details of my paid/unpaid leave and overseas trips for work/training.

I didn't use an MA for my visa application but the company advised using one for the nomination. I wish I'd just done it myself and saved the money because I had to arrange for most of the nomination information to be provided to the MA anyway. Some of the information we've been asked for was provided when we initially submitted the application.

No word on my visa application yet, I assume they won't even look at that until the nomination is approved (or not as the case may be).