I didn't use an MA for my visa application but the company advised using one for the nomination. I wish I'd just done it myself and saved the money because I had to arrange for most of the nomination information to be provided to the MA anyway. Some of the information we've been asked for was provided when we initially submitted the application.

No word on my visa application yet, I assume they won't even look at that until the nomination is approved (or not as the case may be).

Thanks for sharing this info with us!

From what I heard and seen on this forum, the CO usually looks at the visa application relatively quickly after the nomination, especially if they have been submitted close to each other - which seems to be the case for you.

Fingers crossed that you get the approval soon! :)

Hi guys

today I asked my MA to call immi. I told him

it's nearly 9 months .then my Ma called immi . They feedback

that it will very soon finalised. Half an hours after

then requested second vac for my wife. I have paid already.

Do you guys have any idea how long take to finalise my application.

Hi guys

today I asked my MA to call immi. I told him

it's nearly 9 months .then my Ma called immi . They feedback

that it will very soon finalised. Half an hours after

then requested second vac for my wife. I have paid already.

Do you guys have any idea how long take to finalise my application.

You are very close mate. It won't take more than 2 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look on the July sheet some people that had documents requested had their visa approved shortly after. I would expect the CO to get an alert when information requested is uploaded. However given how clunky the system is I wouldn't be surprised if it was a manual process!

This is where it is ambiguous as I'm sure I've seen others get a request and then the next day be approved and then there are the ones who like me are requested then hear nothing...

I just keep imagining these big 6 foot dusty piles of paperwork on desks [emoji33]

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

Edited by MAY2016

Hey Guys, this is my first post on here so apologies if this has been covered earlier in the thread. There seems to be discrepancies between different MA's service, PR processing speed and general ethics. Who are people using as their MA? Is the service worth the $4k and is there a correlation between processing times and MA's? Cheers RL

Hey Guys, this is my first post on here so apologies if this has been covered earlier in the thread. There seems to be discrepancies between different MA's service, PR processing speed and general ethics. Who are people using as their MA? Is the service worth the $4k and is there a correlation between processing times and MA's? Cheers RL

Hey mate... I don't think MAs have any say on the processing time as such... It's all about how diligent your MA is. Some MAs will be more sincere/diligent compared to others and that's what will set them apart from other's. Just talk to your friends and go for a reliable MA. Thats all i can say.... In some cases, a good MA may finish your documentation with a lot more care so that you don't get more info requests. But again that is also based on your case officer so can't really rate MAs based on that. Hope that helps.

Edited by abhi1234

@Rishi g: From the details of spreadsheet one can infer that processing time is taking anywhere between 6-12 months (and in some worst cases beyond 12 months as well). The processing time seems to depend on lot of factors such as DE or Transition, occupation, whether the nomination & visa applied on same date, whether all possible documentation is submitted at lodgement or not and many more factors which are beyond our comprehension. Keep a track of this forum and enter your details in the spreadsheet. Good luck mate!

Hi guys

i lodge my file 14/12/2016, what do you guys think. When I got it

My colleague and I just met with our MA about our nomination. They still need some info about the company that they should get today from the MD. When they have everything it'll take a couple of weeks to compile and submit. Apparently the file for our company is quite complex. The 28 days are up on 06/03 and they expect us to have a decision a couple of weeks after that. They also advised that they would have expected me to receive any questions about my visa application at the same time and I haven't so that sounds promising at least.

Another thing worth noting is that although there are 2 of us from the same company our nominations are being dealt with by different CO's. The MA said it's also likely that it'll be a different CO that deals with the information submitted. It all sounds a bit inefficient to me!

Hi guys

I am very happy to let you know that proudly I can say I am permanent resident of Australia.

Visa and nomination was lodged

25/05/2016

nomination approved-13/01/2017

visa approved-17/02/2017

four people

Hr country

processing cent -PSE

pleasae updates spread sheet

Congrats mate.. I told you yesterday that it won't take more than two days but it took only one day for you[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk