Guys, I forgot to add my internship in the employment history in the application form. I just did not consider it as employment. Though, technically I was paid, so some may consider it as employment. Do you think it is a concern and I should submit a correction form, or is it fine to leave it as is?

8 hours ago, MaggieMay24 said:

Yes, it happens.  My company had one such instance where the applicant's child failed the medical.  The nomination is about the employer and the position, the visa is about the applicant.  So they're separate issues and either can fail.

thanks, make total sense.

5 minutes ago, steve 007 said:

Medical and Pcc completed in feb 2018

And did you try to contact to immigration or your MA?

Did they request two times?

Edited by SKG
Did you try to contact to immigration?

Hi everyone, could you please add me to the spreadsheet.

Applied on 28.02.2018, nomination and visa 

2 people HR country TRN

Poduction manager 

done medical checkups after couple of weeks after lodgement, because MA said so. Didn’t hear anything yet. Spoke to MA , she said that nomination was approved, don’t know if it is true or not))) Status in Immi account saying Received. Hope to get good news soon, really tired of waiting, probably as everyone else. Wish all of us can get golden email tomorrow 

5 hours ago, qfmouse said:

I just need some good news to cheer up.😁

The 186TRT processing time is nearly doubled since last year, really don`t know what to do.

My first nomination was refused in 3 months, unbelievable fast...

And I applied again in May 2018, that`s why I`m so happy to see there is an April approval, it`s random of course, but at least we can get some hope.🙂

Yes let us all hope our turn will come soon!

8 hours ago, SAJ.N said:

Guys I didn't say Canada has stronger economy I said has stronger industry and Canada invests more on skilled and educated people and this makes a better future for them.Universities here costs a fortune while Canada provides acceptable funds and scholarships for different majors in higher education.

Immigration and studying in Australia is one of the biggest resources of money for government and when universities or colleges are means of making money for government they cannot keep the quality as much. 

Anyway this is my opinion and I don't want to push it . Take it easy and good luck all of us 🙂

I'm Canadian. Just had to correct you 🙂

I said has stronger industry

(Wrong, Australia hasn't had a recession in 27 years. Per Capita GDP is ~1.5x that of Canada. Per capital income on a PPP and nominal basis is much higher)

Canada invests more on skilled and educated people and this makes a better future for them.

(Wrong. Canada has the lowest investment in tech and innovation amongst OECD countries)

Canada provides acceptable funds and scholarships for different majors in higher education.

(Debatable, I would know, I studied there)

Immigration and studying in Australia is one of the biggest resources of money for government and when universities or colleges are means of making money for government they cannot keep the quality as much. 

(This is exactly the same in Canada. Tuition fees for international students in Canada are ~3-4x times that of local students)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

One of cook from our restaurant got his 186 approval today.

He applied on 3rd April 2018 through TRT.

No documents requested, got nomination and visa on same day.

Really ... that’s good news ,is the restaurant running really good and how many cook/managers are waiting for approval at the moment... can you plz share

To the Admin ( who has the rights to add update below excel sheet)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=80765223

Hi There,

May I please ask if you can remove applicants prior Dec 17 who are not updating there status. I assume that they got the result and not bothering to visit this form. 

Thanks

1 hour ago, jarnail singh said:

Hi guys they asked baby medical which one received today in immi account status hasn’t changed still initial assessment to further assessment 

Bro just go to immiaccount and at click at attach documents and u will find at bottom bar wth provided requested documents once u click tht button Ur status will change 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone recently updated their application by uploading requested documents? 
- There is meant to be a 28 days turnaround time. I know this is not for all cases - but regardless, was curious to know how long ago (within the last 28 days) and if you've heard anything since.