I'm a mummy!

blossom

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantastic news and congratulations to you @blossom79. A great weight for a first baby and how beautiful she is too. She's going to be a stunner! Well done you xx

Ha ha. Yep great weight is just what I was thinking lol. They tested me and baby for signs of diabetes after she was born as neither myself or her dad are big, so they were a bit confused. But all is good, must have just been all the prenatal vitamins lol.

Ha ha. Yep great weight is just what I was thinking lol. They tested me and baby for signs of diabetes after she was born as neither myself or her dad are big, so they were a bit confused. But all is good, must have just been all the prenatal vitamins lol.

She looks so very bonny. Must have got some of the MtT genes somehow :wink:. What a shame I am going to be in Perth, as I would so be there for babysitting. Probably kidnap her, truth be told. I'm glad the tests came back clear though :hug:. And how could you have been worried about bonding with that fantastic bundle of cuddliness? Nothing prepares you for that rush of love does it? This is the best bit, when they are so tiny and cuddly and can't get in to mischief. Well, tbh, it's all best bits lol, but enjoy this time too and don't be overdoing it. Hubby has to do all ironing and vacuuming, floor washing and bath tub scrubbing for the next six months. MtT's orders :wink:

What a gorgeous little ( or big!) baby. Congratulations on a hard job well done. Is she a good feeder? She looks like she'd be no trouble at all!

Yes and no. She doesn't have a great latch. Also, often she falls asleep not long after starting to feed. She's a good sleeper lol. She's putting on weight anyway, so can't be doing too bad. The hard thing now is trying to work out what I eat which gives her painful wind. :-/

Yes and no. She doesn't have a great latch. Also, often she falls asleep not long after starting to feed. She's a good sleeper lol. She's putting on weight anyway, so can't be doing too bad. The hard thing now is trying to work out what I eat which gives her painful wind. :-/

By the time you work it out she will have grown out of it hehe- mine all had the colic too, never found out why. By 3 months they were all over it though. Used to use 'gripe water' in those days but probably not now?

By the time you work it out she will have grown out of it hehe- mine all had the colic too, never found out why. By 3 months they were all over it though. Used to use 'gripe water' in those days but probably not now?

I used gripe water but I think it's from either one or two months that you can use it. You can use Infacol from birth, though. Infacol is your friend :) Use it before every feed and that will help. Give it a few days to take effect

So far I think it's been after eating a chorizo and a garlic Kiev. Lol. Must be more careful. :-)

Ohh- that'll do it!!! Strawberries were another thing. Funny thing is my eldest, who was the worst, is allergic to strawberries now so maybe it was just something nature was trying to tell me!

Archived