If you could live anywhere in Australia, where would it be??

mygirlies

I never had any intention of living in Sydney when I was making my plans to come to OZ. My original idea, for some reason, was to go to Townsville, (still never been there), but eventually I settled on Perth, which I loved from the moment I stepped off the ship at Freemantle. I would still be in Perth but I couldn't get a job. I'd like to live in a small town, with all the facilities that you could need. Where would that be though? I liked Batemans Bay, Merimbula, Port Macquarie, maybe Broken Hill, St George in Queensland, but Sydney is the sort of place you say you hate, but you don't ever want to leave.

If I had to live anywhere then it would be Canberra - not too big, not too small, close enough the bush, beach and snow and with 4 seasons. However a house I've had my eye on for about 6 years is up for sale again in Orbost - I could do that if I could afford it.

If I had to live anywhere then it would be Canberra - not too big, not too small, close enough the bush, beach and snow and with 4 seasons. However a house I've had my eye on for about 6 years is up for sale again in Orbost - I could do that if I could afford it.

I can't believe my ears. Or my eyes actually.

Would you really come back ?

Just wondered why you just put noose Is that as in wonderful. Which I think it is. Or never heard of it. ?????

You have lost me? not sure what you are asking.

Noosa is awesome, I'd also happily live down the road at Sunshine Beach

Archived