Hottest summer ever

Perthbum

the last few weeks have been perfect. Just getting a bit of rain today but that's great for the plants. This green and pleasent land would be just a baron brown, uninteresting desert with out it.

Seeded the lawn last week. Saved me the hassle of watering it.

Hope not :dull: last year was to hot.

HOTTEST SUMMER EVER: Long-range weather forecast for UK reveals 2014 will be a SCORCHER!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/469361/Long-range-summer-weather-forecast-for-UK-predicts-100-days-of-sun-and-record-temperatures

YEP PB , the sun will come out from behind the clouds for a day and the following day all the papers will headline , Heatwave across Britain . It's just the sun mate , don't panic when you see it.

YEP PB , the sun will come out from behind the clouds for a day and the following day all the papers will headline , Heatwave across Britain . It's just the sun mate , don't panic when you see it.

LOL, YOU remind me of this guy, i only 'discovered him last week and he is very funny but swears a lot, lol.

***warning STRONG LANGUAGE ***

• 2 weeks later...
LOL, YOU remind me of this guy, i only 'discovered him last week and he is very funny but swears a lot, lol.

***warning STRONG LANGUAGE ***

That is very funny.....and so true!

Hope not :dull: last year was to hot.

HOTTEST SUMMER EVER: Long-range weather forecast for UK reveals 2014 will be a SCORCHER!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/469361/Long-range-summer-weather-forecast-for-UK-predicts-100-days-of-sun-and-record-temperatures

well f....in hurry up ....the winter was mild ....early spring was fantastic , I had a great week in devon a few weeks ago ......and I thought here we go .....mid 20s will do june - sept happy days ...but no, back to January temps ...shite ........have a word PB

Guest Guest 47403

Keep the faith pb said so it must be true............................will be in the high 20's this time next week :daydreaming:

shivering lol!!!!! its still warmer here than uk .... I`m still walking around my grounds naked ..........good few weeks yet to get me covered up ..........

I didn't mean people in Australia obviously! Well maybe skani in Tasmania :laugh: thanks for sharing your naked stories :shocked:

shivering lol!!!!! its still warmer here than uk .... I`m still walking around my grounds naked ..........good few weeks yet to get me covered up ..........

Well it must be warmer down south because it's baltic up here. I'm in bed with flanno pjs on and a hot water bottle!!

Archived