04/07/2013 Further medical results received Message

Person 2

Date of birth:

04/07/2013 Health requirements finalised Message

04/07/2013 Further medical results received Message

View Entitlement Details

Hi Pavy,

My timeline is same as yours, apart from mine went in on the 2/07/2013

Hi what's your current status ? Are you using a migration agent, anything complicated about your application. Any Medicals done after you submitted etc. I've seen some get signed off in two weeks and some on 8. I very much doubt their is any problem it's just a big hassle waiting that long...looking on the website if you're on a low risk country e.g UK the target for completion is 2 months....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey guys, I have been watching this thread since about page 30!

I finally got my visa approved today.

My 457 nomination and application went in together on 24th June for the role of Fraud/Insurance Investigator in Sydney.

We had our Nomination approved on 26th August and the application today on 13th September. Who says 13 is an unlucky number!

I applied with my partner as de facto and had no medicals or any other confusing things so not sure why it took so long.

My migration agent said that the election had a big effect on the speed of the applications plus depending on what office they are processing from makes a difference. Mine was Parramatta which is supposed to be quite slow.

Anyway good luck to everyone still waiting.

Still waiting for my visa to be granted! Hopefully will be soon! Congrats jazzcrave on you're visa finally happened after such a long time! Also health requirements finalised doesnt mean you have been assigned a case office like someone previously said its done automatically, as soon as I filed my secondary visa I went on to track the visa to check I had done it correctly and straight away it said health requirements finalised. Best of luck everyone!! Seems I have a long wait ahead....again! :/

Hey guys, I have been watching this thread since about page 30!

I finally got my visa approved today.

My 457 nomination and application went in together on 24th June for the role of Fraud/Insurance Investigator in Sydney.

We had our Nomination approved on 26th August and the application today on 13th September. Who says 13 is an unlucky number!

I applied with my partner as de facto and had no medicals or any other confusing things so not sure why it took so long.

My migration agent said that the election had a big effect on the speed of the applications plus depending on what office they are processing from makes a difference. Mine was Parramatta which is supposed to be quite slow.

Anyway good luck to everyone still waiting.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your timeline, its nice to hear about good news, especially as your time line is about a weeks difference, hopefully I will hear next week or two as mine went in on 2/07/13.

Thanks and good luck!:wink:

Hi - I'm a Brit based in Dubai, wife and three kids are coming with me. My company is big multi national using Fragomen who have done everything so far re the visa process. We know we needed medicals as UAE is on the medium risk countries. The medical and results have been sent already and all the paperwork submitted. Job references, My CV, Certified copies of passports, wedding certificates, birth certificates etc. Fragomen said I can't chase and didn't mention I could have access to any online systems. They expect it to be all complete within 4 weeks. They gave a guide line of first week in October and didn't expect any issues. Winding down current role within my company before I make this move internally, looking forward to getting to Sydney and starting...

Hi Hurlos,

If you don't mind, could you pls let us know your occupation. And do you have any idea whether your nomination was approved?

Thanks

Thanks for the info Yvchen. Didn't you get any status update on medicals either? I lodged my application on 30th august and completed my medicals 10 days back and still am not seeing any status update apart from 'Application received - processing commenced' and it says medicals outstanding since the day the application was lodged.

Thanks

Hey there,

I am kind of "new" here but I was following this thread for some weeks already and it helped me quite a lot to stay positive.

Therefore I wanted to give some "hope" back. :)

We just got our visa granted tonight. It's been 7 weeks and 1 day since its been lodged in the Sydney office (visa application and nomination). Our status never changed from "process commenced", we never got a "processd further" or anything, simply an "applicant approved".

My bf (first applicant) is from a "medium risk country" and I am from a "low risk country". We are on a long distance realtionship since 1 year and i was afraid we would get lots of questions about this, but it wasnt a problem at all!

I hope there will be some more positive feedbacks for you guys tonight.