457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

seems like visa is granting soon for everyone

good luck everyone

Hi guys

My MA told me that all 457 visa applications are delayed . Not only mine . He will e mail to immigration about my visa application . But he said immigration will do standard reply and they will take time much they want . So upset ...........

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys

My MA told me that all 457 visa applications are delayed . Not only mine . He will e mail to immigration about my visa application . But he said immigration will do standard reply and they will take time much they want . So upset ...........

Don't worries you will get your visa soon,last my MA send a follow he got a reply after 2 weeks say still processing ,he send again follow up on Monday ,have not heard anything yet

Don't worries you will get your visa soon,last my MA send a follow he got a reply after 2 weeks say still processing ,he send again follow up on Monday ,have not heard anything yet

So it means I will get reply from immigration , maybe within 2 weeks ? Its fine ....can't do anything

Be patient and positive not long! I'm still waiting I don't even bother to track it anymore just check my emails and then if nothing have hope for the following day! They will have to look at the application one day so just sit back and think positive! All be worth it in the end!! I did think as a secondary applicant my visa wouldn't take so long as we already have the visa just a case of adding us on but seems I was very wrong and have to wait just the same amount of time! Doesn't seem fair when people have been waiting 8 weeks etc then you hear the storys of ppl having visas granted after 2 3 weeks makes me wonder how and why but suppose that's just how it goes! Best of luck everyone x

Be patient and positive not long! I'm still waiting I don't even bother to track it anymore just check my emails and then if nothing have hope for the following day! They will have to look at the application one day so just sit back and think positive! All be worth it in the end!! I did think as a secondary applicant my visa wouldn't take so long as we already have the visa just a case of adding us on but seems I was very wrong and have to wait just the same amount of time! Doesn't seem fair when people have been waiting 8 weeks etc then you hear the storys of ppl having visas granted after 2 3 weeks makes me wonder how and why but suppose that's just how it goes! Best of luck everyone x

I agree ....

I have been required for further information and I have attached it to the system. But no updated status.

She required me to do medical but I have already done it in May when I applied to another visa.

I just asked whether the information has been received or do the medical again.

I have written to my case officer but no respond after two week:(

Also, I phone the number but never able to reach. "All circus are busy now.."?

I have been required for further information and I have attached it to the system. But no updated status.

She required me to do medical but I have already done it in May when I applied to another visa.

Best of luck mate

same with my application ,i did it before .but now i don't need to do again

talk to ur MA he/she will tell same

Not yet good news

But my MA just call me ,he told he just spoke to my CO ,she was on holiday,she said she will finalise the application by next week

i hope good news coming soon for everyone .today 11th week i think

Awesome .....congrats in advance

When I had to supply further information it took them 3 weeks to look at it, on the tracking page it changed to information recieved but like I said after 3 weeks! Still no case officer for me jus waiting! It will happen soon guys x

i got my CO after 4 weeks,Talk to ur MA becz i m remember my MA send a follow up email same week when i got my CO

same with my application ,i did it before .but now i don't need to do again

talk to ur MA he/she will tell same

She just replied me the information received and the status updated and advise that I don't need to do again but the status still showing Chest X-Ray required.

Also, she mentioned the application will be finanalised upon the approval of the nomination, what does that means?

She just replied me the information received and the status updated and advise that I don't need to do again but the status still showing Chest X-Ray required.

Also, she mentioned the application will be finanalised upon the approval of the nomination, what does that means?

HI Super369 ,same thing is showing on my update as well ,Chest X RAY required,

that means ur Nomination has not been approved yet,

i might be wrong

good luck everyone

HI Super369 ,same thing is showing on my update as well ,Chest X RAY required,

that means ur Nomination has not been approved yet,

i might be wrong

good luck everyone

Thanks!, you know the situation so much! Has your nomination approved? Normally the processing time is?

Thanks!, you know the situation so much! Has your nomination approved? Normally the processing time is?

i m secondary applicant,my partner visa was approved in June,and now i m waiting my visa from last 11 weeks

i remember when my partner nomination was approved after 2 days visa was granted,

i hope u will get ur nomination approved soon and ur visa also

i m secondary applicant,my partner visa was approved in June,and now i m waiting my visa from last 11 weeks

i remember when my partner nomination was approved after 2 days visa was granted,

i hope u will get ur nomination approved soon and ur visa also

Is that the nomination and the application applied with the same day?

I am also secondary applicant, that mean the company nominated two person and I was the second one.

Is that the nomination and the application applied with the same day?

I am also secondary applicant, that mean the company nominated two person and I was the second one.

Secondary application mean .the person who is dependent on main applicant . Like spouse ,depends child

I just received a great news from MA that my visa and my wife's one have just granted in this morning.So happy !! have being waiting for it since 28/6 more than three months waiting. Pavy , yours is coming soon, ur lodged date is same as mine one (if i hvnt got it wrong), it wont be long

Finally i can book the ticket heading to Perth.

here share with my timeline

28/6 lodged,9/7 health check,11/7 medicine finialized,26/8 1st stagges approval(sponsorship),2/9 2nd stages approval(nomination),4/10 granted

Archived