457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither they contacted me,dude.

if there is no case officer for your application then how it works ?:wub:

I don't know . What going on . I contacted my MA . He said we Cant do anything until we get case officer . M so tired of waiting . Nothing moving

I don't know . What going on . I contacted my MA . He said we Cant do anything until we get case officer . M so tired of waiting . Nothing moving

Even I dont know whether, I have a case officer or not ?

I was told by my MA that to wait until they update anything....... my MA also said that they can't do anything meanwhile:arghh:

No not yet, they are waiting for some info of my Nom employer, very hard waiting around, cant move on!

Hi Paddy,

have you got nomination approved before or not?mine was applied nomination by 31st July and today it's approved,before processing commenced and then nomination approved.now I will apply for visa.

Thank you

I applied in June (partner is primary applicant) and the visa was granted end of August without me or our daughter on it!! It was a mistake on the case officers and both our side if I'm honest, but the case officer took full responsilbity for the mistake said once we applied as secondary applicants she would ensure she looked after it, but 2 weeks later and nothing!! So jus waiting and waiting and waiting!!!! :(

I applied in June (partner is primary applicant) and the visa was granted end of August without me or our daughter on it!! It was a mistake on the case officers and both our side if I'm honest, but the case officer took full responsilbity for the mistake said once we applied as secondary applicants she would ensure she looked after it, but 2 weeks later and nothing!! So jus waiting and waiting and waiting!!!! :(

This is a worry!

Hi paddy

your nomination already approved ???

Hi Pavy,

No its not, the Nomination and the Application are running side by side, the C/O is asking me questions and the Nom company questions which have been answered in the last couple of days so hopefully will find out soon.

Fed up of the wait! If we get the visa we will go within two and a Half weeks, no point in hanging around.:skeptical: