457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
M losing hope . I got bad MA . He is not doing anything

Then should not be any problem as nomination,your MA should do something as it is over 3 months now,

My MA send a first follow up email after 4 weeks and i called him today as CO told him that she will finalise application by this week ,if not he ring monday ,what is happening

and

dont lose ur hope ,everythings will be fine

Then should not be any problem as nomination,your MA should do something as it is over 3 months now,

My MA send a first follow up email after 4 weeks and i called him today as CO told him that she will finalise application by this week ,if not he ring monday ,what is happening

and

dont lose ur hope ,everythings will be fine

My MA SAID he hasn't contact details of my CO .he sent email to immigration 2/10/13and asked about my visa application . But immigration didn't reply . He charged me 7000$ for application .

My MA SAID he hasn't contact details of my CO .he sent email to immigration 2/10/13and asked about my visa application . But immigration didn't reply . He charged me 7000$ for application .

$7000!! Wow! apart from your MA being a bit strange, I totally understand why you're so frustrated!

When did you attend your medical, if you don't mind me asking?

Perhaps you can email IMMI directly? I found an email address that might help: e457.sydney@immi.gov.au. Don't forget to quote your TRN.

Hope this helps :)

$7000!! Wow! apart from your MA being a bit strange, I totally understand why you're so frustrated!

Perhaps you can email IMMI directly? I found an email address that might help: e457.sydney@immi.gov.au. Don't forget to quote your TRN.

Hi mate

I did medicals on 4/7/13

That is way too much ,another thing you pay him to do something not for stop repling ur email,i would suggest wait another week then say him to send a follow up email to CO or IMMI

Thanks harb . I did medicals on 4/7/13 .

Just received my VISA GRANT by email! It took just over 10 weeks from the date I lodged my online application. Off to book flights....finally!

Good Luck everyone...hang in there! The waiting WILL pay off in the end!

Congrats ....GOD bless u

I m also losing hope as CO told to finalize application this week but nothing this week .no news yet

Common ric , don't worry . You are lucky ,your case officer talk to your MA. And giving all updates .

Look at me . No Co ...not getting reply from MA . :mad:

I wonder what they require! Maybe more proof of de facto or did you provide enough? Doesn't seem fair you now have to wait to find out! Hope it happens soon

we have been living together from last 5 years , we have all document together name ,every single thing are together,i have provide some many document

like lease paper from last 5 years,bank account,we have so many proof and have give all to IMMI when applied application,

last week My MA asked to CO do u need any more information,she said no ,

Archived