457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:-/

You must be really fed up.. Can your employer / sponsor not contact him to find our what is happening?

My employer met him 2 October and asked him . Why my visa application taking so long . He said all 457 visa applications is taking long time . Then my employer said him to send email to immigration . He sent email on 4/10/13 . But no-one reply yet .

::

:-/

You must be really fed up.. Can your employer / sponsor not contact him to find our what is happening?

My visa status updated on 4 October . " application being processed further"

it means I got case officer or not ?

My visa status updated on 4 October . " application being processed further"

it means I got case officer or not ?

Hi Pavy,

Your old buddy here! Looks like you might be on your way aswell by the sounds of that!

I fly out on Monday.

Best of Luck!

Hey Guys...

Got my online status updated to "Applicant Approved" for both persons 1 and 2. However have not received any email from case officer or sponsoring organisation yet...??

So my questions are:

1) Is this Visa Entitlement details same as Visa Grant? I mean - is this the printout that I have to use as Visa?

2) On the Visa Entitlement details page my Wife's name is not mentioned? It only mentions me as primary applicant.

3) Is there a separate Visa printout I need for her too?

Thanks

My timeline is :

Application 457 Business Long Stay Primary

16/08/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message

16/08/2013 Application fee received Message

20/08/2013 Application being processed further Message

View your receipt details

Person 1

21/08/2013 Information received Message

26/08/2013 Health requirements finalised Message

26/08/2013 Further medical results received Message

26/08/2013 HIV blood test received Message

26/08/2013 Hepatitis B antigen blood test received Message

26/08/2013 Hepatitis C antibody blood test received Message

17/10/2013 Applicant Approved

Person 2

24/08/2013 Health requirements finalised Message

24/08/2013 Further medical results received Message

Hey Guys...

Got my online status updated to "Applicant Approved" for both persons 1 and 2. However have not received any email from case officer or sponsoring organisation yet...??

So my questions are:

1) Is this Visa Entitlement details same as Visa Grant? I mean - is this the printout that I have to use as Visa?

2) On the Visa Entitlement details page my Wife's name is not mentioned? It only mentions me as primary applicant.

3) Is there a separate Visa printout I need for her too?

Thanks

My timeline is :

Application 457 Business Long Stay Primary

16/08/2013 Application received - processing commenced Message

16/08/2013 Application fee received Message

20/08/2013 Application being processed further Message

View your receipt details

Person 1

21/08/2013 Information received Message

26/08/2013 Health requirements finalised Message

26/08/2013 HIV blood test received Message

26/08/2013 Hepatitis B antigen blood test received Message

26/08/2013 Hepatitis C antibody blood test received Message

Person 2

24/08/2013 Health requirements finalised Message

24/08/2013 Further medical results received Message

Congrats mate

Yes you're visa has been granted! Expect email soon congratualtions!!!

Sarah I know I have case officer . Because I got update on 4/10/13 . But my case officcer hasn't contact my MA yet . So my MA. Can't contact him/her .

My employer need me because I left Australia on 9 June . I thought I will get visa within 2 months . But still waiting . My employer so upset for visa delay .

What you recon when I will get visa ?:confused:

What date did you apply for you're visa? If you have a case officer but no contact has been made I see that as a good sign and you're case officer is double checking you're application is legit, in my experience and having spoke to a case officer in Monday they are processing applications 2 months after lodging, so if you applied in June I'm really shocked and think maybe you should log in to track you're visa and once you've logged in to check there is an option to 'contact department' I would contact them an just explain you're situation but be firm with them, it's totally wrong to make you wait all this time as you're life is literally in their hands and they are messing about. I really don't know why it's taking so long. Hopefully by the end of next week you will have you're visa and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

What date did you apply for you're visa? If you have a case officer but no contact has been made I see that as a good sign and you're case officer is double checking you're application is legit, in my experience and having spoke to a case officer in Monday they are processing applications 2 months after lodging, so if you applied in June I'm really shocked and think maybe you should log in to track you're visa and once you've logged in to check there is an option to 'contact department' I would contact them an just explain you're situation but be firm with them, it's totally wrong to make you wait all this time as you're life is literally in their hands and they are messing about. I really don't know why it's taking so long. Hopefully by the end of next week you will have you're visa and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Sarah

I appreciate for your reply .

I lodged my visa application on 28/6/13

My MA. Stop me to contact DIAC .

Sounds like a nightmare! A women who moved to Sydney also had the same problem with her 19 year old daughter, didn't seem fair nt including her but as her daughter worked and had her own income she had to have her own visa which she was advised a whv not exactly ideal, hope you manage to get it sorted best of luck!

Archived