457 Visa Timeline - June 2013 [Sydney]

jDv

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just received a great news from MA that my visa and my wife's one have just granted in this morning.So happy !! have being waiting for it since 28/6 more than three months waiting. Pavy , yours is coming soon, ur lodged date is same as mine one (if i hvnt got it wrong), it wont be long

Finally i can book the ticket heading to Perth.

here share with my timeline

28/6 lodged,9/7 health check,11/7 medicine finialized,26/8 1st stagges approval(sponsorship),2/9 2nd stages approval(nomination),4/10 granted

congrats sturti

good luck everyone

I just received a great news from MA that my visa and my wife's one have just granted in this morning.So happy !! have being waiting for it since 28/6 more than three months waiting. Pavy , yours is coming soon, ur lodged date is same as mine one (if i hvnt got it wrong), it wont be long

Finally i can book the ticket heading to Perth.

here share with my timeline

28/6 lodged,9/7 health check,11/7 medicine finialized,26/8 1st stagges approval(sponsorship),2/9 2nd stages approval(nomination),4/10 granted

Awesome ....congrats mate . Have a great life

Hi , guys

I got update ."application processed further"

Lodged ....28/6/13

Processed further ...4/10/13

I contacted my MA . He said he hasn't heard anything about my application from immigration . :err:

It's strange ...

Hi , guys

Lodged ....28/6/13

I contacted my MA . He said he hasn't heard anything about my application from immigration . :err:

It's strange ...

I believe "application processed further" means you have been assigned a case officer.... that's good news!

Hi , guys

Lodged ....28/6/13

It's strange ...

Good news Pavy got ur CO

i told u will get ur CO and ur visa also coming soon

good luck

when u got CO .CO will only contact ur MA if CO need further information otherwise CO will granted if everything ok

your visa is coming soon

Thanks ric . After long time finally I my application start moving . Guys please pray for me . I am so nervous .:confused:

Hi Pavy,

i would say it won't be long, keeping my fingers crossed. I leave on 21st October, booked flights on Monday.

It just suddenly comes through and you think oh my god I can't believe it. :biglaugh:

Congrad paddy, it is 10th week for me and the approval of nomination is still pending. CO said my application will be finalised upon the approval of nomination. Seems like you.

Congrad paddy, it is 10th week for me and the approval of nomination is still pending. CO said my application will be finalised upon the approval of nomination. Seems like you.

Thanks Super,

as soon as the nomination came through the visa followed 3 days later. I did get the sponsoring company to put a call in which did make a difference. Good luck!

Thanks Super,

as soon as the nomination came through the visa followed 3 days later. I did get the sponsoring company to put a call in which did make a difference. Good luck!

That means you sponsoring company contact the CO about the approval of nomination or visa application?

Hoping for some further info really from anyone who is in the same situation as ourselves? We applied for a 457 visa on the 22st aug and 3 weeks later told the visa approved for nomination, received an email today to say our visa is still waiting to be allocated to case officer? Told initially would take approx 6-8weeks. I am slowly loosing confidence.. Anyone been or going through same process and maybe know how much longer we might have to wait? Were moving to Adelaide and my OH is been sponsored as a Technician for BMW..

My sponsor did there part of the visa a few weeks ago, I've recently lodged my part of the visa. Anyone know the max waiting time?

Thanks ;)

Hi guys,

my visa was approved last week after 13 weeks for nom and 12 weeks for visa, just about ran side by side.

So I would say that the new time scale is 10 to 12 weeks, however sometimes it seems some are still getting them through in 6 weeks.

good luck guys!:smile:

Archived