The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its been a while since the last post on this thread and don't think one day has been below 25c :-) :D its rained hard a couple of times but only short lived and always finished by 6.30am so no big deal. I hope everyone in the uk is enjoying it:cool:

It might not be but this weather is really affecting me...the past week i've been so tired and achey even as soon as ive rested all night! Feeling really jelly like and like the blood/energy is just drained away from me. I'm sure it's to do with just being over heated for 6 hours at work and tomorrow is day 6 of that, had enough now need cooler weather or to be working in an air conned building!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
It might not be but this weather is really affecting me...the past week i've been so tired and achey even as soon as ive rested all night! Feeling really jelly like and like the blood/energy is just drained away from me. I'm sure it's to do with just being over heated for 6 hours at work and tomorrow is day 6 of that, had enough now need cooler weather or to be working in an air conned building!

Its because there's no air con, or pools to cool down in, no ones going to pay out for those things when we have weather like this once every 30 to 40 years.

Guest Guest16631

......in years perhaps Stacy........

......but most are young in mind and spirit..........!

......age in years.........is a poor measure.......IMO....

Guest The Ropey HOFF
76?!! Are me and Stacey the only young people on this forum lol

Yep ..... The last time it was like this was in 1976 which is 37 years ago, so ....... When your 60 ish, you might have another great British summer, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
06 wasn't bad, this reminds me of then. That was my first year here so I remember it well

The weather experts said it lasted for 2 weeks in 2006. You remember it because it's such a rarer phenomenon in the UK :-) :-(

Well it s now the magic 50 days of 20 or over, I am so glad the temp has dropped from a horrible 32c to a peasant but still very warm 25c, this heat has not been welcomed by workers I was reading and the only eopke really happy are the older retired ones like hoff who can just sit in front of a fan all day and visit forums, I much preferred the summers over the last 6 years to be honest apart from last year, they were warm and sunny but not with this horrible heat.....this heat as done some good though showing people what it can be in oz but hotter.

Well it s now the magic 50 days of 20 or over, I am so glad the temp has dropped from a horrible 32c to a peasant but still very warm 25c, this heat has not been welcomed by workers I was reading and the only eopke really happy are the older retired ones like hoff who can just sit in front of a fan all day and visit forums, I much preferred the summers over the last 6 years to be honest apart from last year, they were warm and sunny but not with this horrible heat.....this heat as done some good though showing people what it can be in oz but hotter.

Warm and sunny the past 6 years. You do live in dream land

......in years perhaps Stacy........

......but most are young in mind and spirit..........!

......age in years.........is a poor measure.......IMO....

My comment wasn't meant to offend anyone. I was just surprised as i thought people seemed a lot younger than what they actually are! tbh I get along with older people better. I'm an old lady at heart lol