The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Looks like the last of the hot days today, the forecast isn't looking great and our short hot irregular summer, compared to Oz could be over and were heading for our 8 month winter again, but at least we were warmed up in summer for awhile this year.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the last of the hot days today, the forecast isn't looking great and our short hot irregular summer, compared to Oz could be over and were heading for our 8 month winter again, but at least we were warmed up in summer for awhile this year.

It's a bugga here in Qld, Hoffie...14C looking for 24C. Winter is savage...:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

8 month winter...last year it did not get cold till late November and was warm again in April.

8 month winter...last year it did not get cold till late November and was warm again in April.

I hate agreeing with you but i didnt find winter that bad either. My part of scotland was just lucky though, other parts got hammered with snow and lost lots of their livestock. I just compare every winter to 2010 lol that was awful

Not everyone lives in Stratford upon heaven with all that great weather. When I was in Aus in may I'm sure I saw reports of snow. And when we were pouring concrete in October I remember covering it with frost blankets. In November I remember seeing the heat rising off the slabs the next morning.

How cold did it get down there? We had some snow days obviously but it just wasnt too bad compared to other winters. 2010 we had sooo much snow, i started a new job and couldnt even get in on the first day. The trains went off and buses are even worse. Typical scottish transport lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I think your about as obsessed with the weather as hoff lol

You have to realise that these boys have never seen a summer before in the UK, if they are say about 40 years old, I know they sound like two geriatric old codgers, lol, but if they are about 40 they will have never seen a UK summer before, the last time it happened was in 1976. Remember the first time you saw a Princess Barbie doll, I bet you nearly wet yourself with excitement, well ...... That's what these two are like with this first hot summer for 37 years, they are wetting their pants with excitement as well. Lol

:wink::biglaugh:

Edited by The Hoff

Guest Guest26012
just checked the accuweather long term forecast and I think i maybe this years winner of the UK weather game:jiggy:

What's the prize?

A week with PB!