The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was also shocked... I wish i'd read some of the posts on here saying that Brisbane and Perth actually have MORE!! rain than London.

I had more rain days in Perth when rain stopped work than ever here, it is a myth that the weather in oz is as good as people think...Many parts of oz are like London climate wise

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Well it s now the magic 50 days of 20 or over, I am so glad the temp has dropped from a horrible 32c to a peasant but still very warm 25c, this heat has not been welcomed by workers I was reading and the only eopke really happy are the older retired ones like hoff who can just sit in front of a fan all day and visit forums, I much preferred the summers over the last 6 years to be honest apart from last year, they were warm and sunny but not with this horrible heat.....this heat as done some good though showing people what it can be in oz but hotter.

3 days ago you said it had hit the magical 50 mark, now it's 55" before that you said something different, it's like a magical mystery tour, lol. I predict eleventy one, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
There was 14 days of temps above 20 degrees in June and just 3 days in May, in London, not always sunny though, but ...... This is far hotter than usual.

Just to add, being also the weather expert as well as the currency exchange king, I have noticed more and more that the weather is worse darn sarf, compared to up North, take today for instance, it's thrown it down darn sarf.

Has it stopped pelting it down darn there yet?

Move up North if you want better weather, lol.

Just to add, being also the weather expert as well as the currency exchange king, I have noticed more and more that the weather is worse darn sarf, compared to up North, take today for instance, it's thrown it down darn sarf.

Has it stopped pelting it down darn there yet?

Move up North if you want better weather, lol.

cleared up a couple of hours ago, but p!ssed down this morning I had the right hump what with the million pounds I lost on Friday:mad:. Due to be 30+ again by thursday and I might be a millionaire :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Looks horrible again tomorrow darn sarf, rain, rain and more rain. I think if I lived darn there I would be looking at relocating up North, lol.

Looks horrible again tomorrow darn sarf, rain, rain and more rain. I think if I lived darn there I would be looking at relocating up North, lol.

looking out the window and its blue skys but forcast for a bit of rain. Looks like the north will get the rain later. What happens in London usually gets to the oop north in the end.:wink:

looking out the window and its blue skys but forcast for a bit of rain. Looks like the north will get the rain later. What happens in London usually gets to the oop north in the end.:wink:

Nice here as well....wonder what it's like in the grim north....:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

It's forecast flooding darn sarf, but apparently it's by passing Stratford upon Avon ...... Again, lol

Just brief showers later up North after the weather front as poured itself out darn sarf, I don't know how they put up with all the crappy weather down there.

It's forecast flooding darn sarf, but apparently it's by passing Stratford upon Avon ...... Again, lol

Just brief showers later up North after the weather front as poured itself out darn sarf, I don't know how they put up with all the crappy weather down there.

I rest my case.....:cute:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=london+weather+now&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-gb&client=safari