The all new UK weather game.......

Perthbum

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
5 days on the trot 30+:D

Is this from London UK, or from London Alabama in America, sure was funny that, lol

London Uk baby!!!! oh yeah!!

[h=1]Longest heatwave since 2006 - and no sign of a cool off[/h] [h=2]Britain is set to record its longest spell of high temperatures since 2006 today as the heatwave continues into a fifth day.[/h] The mercury is expected to break the 30C mark again, marking the most prolonged period of temperatures over 30C since the 14-day stretch seen seven years.

In 2009, the country basked in a four-day spell of 30C-plus temperatures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/10184392/Longest-heatwave-since-2006-and-no-sign-of-a-cool-off.html

feeling hot hot hot!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
London Uk baby!!!! oh yeah!!

Longest heatwave since 2006 - and no sign of a cool off

Britain is set to record its longest spell of high temperatures since 2006 today as the heatwave continues into a fifth day.

The mercury is expected to break the 30C mark again, marking the most prolonged period of temperatures over 30C since the 14-day stretch seen seven years.

In 2009, the country basked in a four-day spell of 30C-plus temperatures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/weather/10184392/Longest-heatwave-since-2006-and-no-sign-of-a-cool-off.html

feeling hot hot hot!!!

2006, 2006 ......2006 ???:mad:

Thats 7 years ago, yipeeeeeee. At long last, lol.:laugh::twitcy:

today is yet another day set to top 30+. I watched a quantas jet fly over on its way to heathrow yesterday and thought of all those returning poms on board and the shock they will get when they step off the plane.. sun sun sun!! and fun fun fun, strengthening economy, friendly people, stunning women, and soo inexpensive!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Someone at work just come back from north cyprus....he said it's hotter here than over there!! Because of the humidity i presume.

Its to be expected though isn't it gal, after7years of at times flooding down pours the UK is a big damp sponge, so when the sun comes like it has for the first time in 7years, it's gonna be like a sauna, with the steam rising.

Someone at work just come back from north cyprus....he said it's hotter here than over there!! Because of the humidity i presume.

Get used to it britchick....it looks like a few more weeks of this...:frown:...I would be happy with 20....unbearable at work at everyone is moaning it's to hot, these were the same people who were moaning ts to cold a few months back.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Get used to it britchick....it looks like a few more weeks of this...:frown:...I would be happy with 20....unbearable at work at everyone is moaning it's to hot, these were the same people who were moaning ts to cold a few months back.

I'm not moaning I'm bloody lovin it, I'm hoff work looking after the wife, for another ten days, so hopefully it will stay like this, it reminds me of 1976 it's been 37 years in waiting lets hope we don't have to wait another 37 years.

Guest guest30085

People were surprised about the sex thread being 30 something pages long ....

Its even worse when a weather thread gets to near 80 pages ....:SLEEP:

Stop discussing it and get out there and live it! Lol :wink::cool::Randy-git:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
People were surprised about the sex thread being 30 something pages long ....

Its even worse when a weather thread gets to near 80 pages ....:SLEEP:

Stop discussing it and get out there and live it! Lol :wink::cool::Randy-git:

Its the number 1 topic of conversation in the UK gal, usually it's about how crap it is, but at the moment it's about how fantastic it is. YEAH BABY YEAH.

Guest guest30085
Its the number 1 topic of conversation in the UK gal, usually it's about how crap it is, but at the moment it's about how fantastic it is. YEAH BABY YEAH.

Probably the reason so many are so uptight .... more interested in :cool: ... than :Randy-git:

:biglaugh:

Probably the reason so many are so uptight .... more interested in :cool: ... than :Randy-git:

:biglaugh:

Give me a birdie on the golf course than a birdie in bed any day ....off to play in an hours time.....:yes:

Yesterday was the first day in seven that temperatures didn't get above 30C anywhere in the UK! Tomorrow set to reach 34c!!. Just got back from a great day at Brands Hatch and it was overcast as first (wished i'd brought my hoody) but soon enough the sun came blazing through..

Some thunder stormd predicted for the week ahead but we need it.

Tragic tragic man- nice cosy bed with your partner always beats shambling round a golf course!:rolleyes:

Why....I can get a birdie in bed anyday.....but a birdie on a golf course is harder to come by....although I average 4 or 5 a round.

Why....I can get a birdie in bed anyday.....but a birdie on a golf course is harder to come by....although I average 4 or 5 a round.

Wow u should be on the PGA tour. You must have played the open as an amateur at least?

Archived