What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did nothing:dull: Wanted Down Under was also a repeat, so that was disappointing! Waited for Estate Agents to respond to my complaint about their service, but got no response, not surprised really, the service is shocking!!

Not feeling very positive today, but kids go back to school tomorrow so I'll start the search for another potential management agent, hoped we would sell but it really looks like we'll have to rent out our house which really scares me... :skeptical:

Well I did it! :biggrin: I managed to get all my application together and now have a very small list of a the last couple of bits that need doing before I can post it all off to the Strand! It only took me 5 hours in total to get my unorganised piles from around the house into one neat and orderly pile! (now I have a days worth of housework to deal with before kids and hubbie get home, oops!:err:)

Guest Chantel
Notified HMRC we are leaving 2 weeks today. Printed off our flight details. Little bit more organising/packing. This time two weeks we will be boarding our one way flight argh!!!!!!

SOOOO exciting! :cute:

Oh Great the Skip has Arrived! Now I have loads of work to do filling it before the Neighbours. (Thanks for the advice Chardy!!)

Get a move on, it still gets dark early !

Cheers for meeting up yesterday, I think we have thawed out now, sorry Grace was a bit cantankerous - hopefully just a phase (again!)

Done nothing constructive today just work ! :laugh:

There doesn't seem much point in doing anything else to get to Oz until we know what's happening with the house..................:frown:

We watched a bit of a recorded WDU last night but can't be bothered to watch the rest as I just get frustrated with the idea that they can just show houses and say you can/can't afford this - it's just not that simple ! :arghh:

Notified HMRC we are leaving 2 weeks today. Printed off our flight details. Little bit more organising/packing. This time two weeks we will be boarding our one way flight argh!!!!!!

Hiya, did they tell you to fill in a P85, waited on hold for 40 minutes to be told to fill out a form! Oh well, wont get that time back again!

Donna x

The past two weeks have been frantic with getting everything ready for the shippers who are coming on Thursday! Yikes! Don't under-estimate how long it takes to get everything ready for the shippers! I will be sooooo glad when they have come and taken everything away so I won't have to clean and de-clutter anymore - hooray!

We are using John Mason shippers who, I must say have been very helpful and quick to respond to any questions I have had - thank you Amanda at John Mason :-)

Guest tandcmum

still on nights so still at do nothing stage, roll on riday morning when i finsh, then after some catch up sleep it is more sorting out time

Guest Chantel
I am no longer an ebay virgin...i have 1 item on there and apparently 6 watchers...not sure what thats all about!

6 watchers means that you have got 6 people who have clicked to be kept informed of how your bidding process goes. It could be that they are interested in your item and don't want to lose it so that they can bid when they are ready, or it could be that there are other sellers who have listed a similar item and for their own sales benefit want to see how your one gets on.

Chantel

oK ... The latest is Skyped again with oh ...... He is really keen for me to head out next week ...... As for me I am still a bit wobbly, I am coming up with silly excuses now ....... Like is there any chance my dog will be denied a import permit .......

Yesterday on a more positive note me and my sister put our parents house on the market, we have been prevaricating long enough, 16 months ......

I think I will go next week, I will miss my family and doggie, but she hopefully will be heading out shortly after me, then into quarantine, I think I now must realise how lonely my oh is out there on his own, and do this for him rather than feeling sorry for myself here.

Archived