What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Val! :jiggy:

Good luck Heather!! :jiggy:

They asked for references from my referees! I also got an email complimenting me on my interview yesterday and asking me to fill out a range of documents including a statutory declaration that I had no criminal record in the UK. They will let me know if I was successful asap.

Has anyone done a Statutory Declaration before? :unsure:

Thanks Millie, not long before you will be at this stage...

Yep :yes:

Broke the news that we have our visa to my ex husband today. He reacted much better than I thought. Phew.

Got my email from Singapore airlines. They are only giving us 30 kilos each not 40 because it is a 475 not a 176 but it is better than nothing I guess.

Was left behind to run the school today instead of joining the rest of SLT on the free lush food and cake day all planning committee. I was glad to escape the boredom but I guess they reckon i already have a foot out the door. As my mother always told me - there are plenty of indispensable people in the graveyard. :cute:

Millie x

Broke the news that we have our visa to my ex husband today. He reacted much better than I thought. Phew.

Got my email from Singapore airlines. They are only giving us 30 kilos each not 40 because it is a 475 not a 176 but it is better than nothing I guess.

Was left behind to run the school today instead of joining the rest of SLT on the free lush food and cake day all planning committee. I was glad to escape the boredom but I guess they reckon i already have a foot out the door. As my mother always told me - there are plenty of indispensable people in the graveyard. :cute:

Millie x

isn't it amazing, as soon as it is public you see not part of next years planning and timetabling! It was the same for me...not interested in problems which arose this year and so to be aware and side step them next...nope not interested. Would like to be a fly on the wall come September!

isn't it amazing, as soon as it is public you see not part of next years planning and timetabling! It was the same for me...not interested in problems which arose this year and so to be aware and side step them next...nope not interested. Would like to be a fly on the wall come September!

I know what you mean. I need to make a clean getaway very soon before my boss notices I have started to lose interest. I feel like doing a Lauren now. lauren.jpg

and then

morph_180.jpg

Millie x

lauren.jpg

morph_180.jpg

Congrats Val! :jiggy:

Good luck Heather!! :jiggy:

They asked for references from my referees! I also got an email complimenting me on my interview yesterday and asking me to fill out a range of documents including a statutory declaration that I had no criminal record in the UK. They will let me know if I was successful asap.

Has anyone done a Statutory Declaration before? :unsure:

We did a stat dec for TRA (seems to be the only thing they're happy with). Have they given you a template? If not I can PM you one if you want - it just has to start a certain way and end a certain way then signed and witnessed by solicitor or someone we went to local police station to get ours signed they won't charge!

Guest Chantel

It will all come through guys, don't worry. Focus on the moment and how to turn a seemingly negative into a brighter looking positive! :cute:

Caz, what kind of stat dec did you have to do?

Guest Chantel

Finally got everything that we need for hubby's visa application! now to make certified copies and send it all of in the post! :) YAY!!!

Millie x

What does the visa sub class have to do with your luggage allowance? Do they think you will have less stuff to take?

Heather - good luck with the shippers.

Val - :ssign19:Congratulations!!!!

What does the visa sub class have to do with your luggage allowance? Do they think you will have less stuff to take?

Heather - good luck with the shippers.

Val - :ssign19:Congratulations!!!!

MMmm not sure but I guess they only offer it for 175 and 176 because I still have hoops to jump through to achieve permanent residency. They said the 30 kilos was a 'goodwill gesture'

Millie x

Guest Chantel
visas come through :) notice handed in, movers booked, cancelled everything i can, told everyone.

god that was a busy few days :)

steve and gemma

Very exciting! congratulations! :)

MMmm not sure but I guess they only offer it for 175 and 176 because I still have hoops to jump through to achieve permanent residency. They said the 30 kilos was a 'goodwill gesture'

Millie x

Honey, you are on your way and no amount of hoops is gonna stop you now. You are our Inspiration to never give up!!!! xxx