What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the day with 5 different removal companies.

4 have told me I need a 40ft container for the furniture and a 20ft for the car, one said I can get the car and all the furniture together in a 40ft container!!!

God knows what I would have needed before taking half the house to the tip lol.

Will wait for the quotes to come through.

Gonna be an expensive move.....

Jon

Have had a day off of working on Oz - husband took me to lunch instead.

Have now lost 2 stone 3lbs on Slim World. By the time we get to these medicals, I will be Twiggy:biggrin: - I Wish!!!!

Wow that is amazing C girl. You will rock the meds !!

Millie x

Got our passports back with the visa stamp golden ticket just to make sure I didn't dream it.

Gave my boss verbal notice today; will submit it in writing tomorrow to leave at October half term. If I factor the 6 week summer break I only have ten weeks left of teaching the little darlings :cute:

Millie x

Have now lost 2 stone 3lbs on Slim World. By the time we get to these medicals, I will be Twiggy:biggrin: - I Wish!!!!

well done...i wish I could eat healthily at mo, lol! Think I am on the way to putting on 2 stone 3...

Our viewers from Monday (first one from the remarketing) has upped their offer to where we were before as they are desperate to buy the house but they have a 2 bed flat to sell, so hoping the estate agent will persuade them to rent it instead !

At least now if we complete after 1st Sept we will have another £7k from not having to pay a mortgage redemption fee ! :wink:

Got all quotes in, thinking PSS.

Almost sorted our bedroom down to only what we need until we leave or will be going with us or in container

3 trips to the dump in 3 days - where does it come from, to look in the garden and my shed you wouldn't know 3 car loads had gone!

Car boot pile looking like its time again to be car booting:wacko:

OH is booked in to do the general IELTS test on 4th August. My BIL is also doing his the same date so at least he'll have some moral support. He's certainly not stupid but he's also not exactly acedemic (which is why he's a carpenter!). I am already incredibly nervous for him. He needs at least 7s throughout so am hoping this is realistic, if not he can alway do it again I suppose!

Guest Trueblue22

Well in the last 7 days I've handed my notice in, booked my flights and sold my car.....eeeeekkkkkkk!!!!! :D

Brilliant! :biggrin:

Well done!

I've put on weight since coming here...too much lovely cake!! Hangs head in shame. :wink:

OH is booked in to do the general IELTS test on 4th August. My BIL is also doing his the same date so at least he'll have some moral support. He's certainly not stupid but he's also not exactly acedemic (which is why he's a carpenter!). I am already incredibly nervous for him. He needs at least 7s throughout so am hoping this is realistic, if not he can alway do it again I suppose!

Wishing your OH the best of luck Shelley. :yes:

Let us know how he gets on.

Jxxxx

Brilliant! :biggrin:

Well done!

I've put on weight since coming here...too much lovely cake!! Hangs head in shame. :wink:

Ha Ha, I remember those lovely Aussie slices of cake yum yum. Another thing to look forward to!!!

Although I am spitting feathers about this process, I do think another month, another pound off so keeps me on the wagon!!!! My friends keep complaining how boring I am now though, no drinking, no eating and no fun:biggrin:

Some really good news from everyone, let's hope it continues.

Have spent the day clearing and cleaning the house, still to clear the kitchen, paint the lounge. Just have just till monday to get this house sorted. Donating the last bit to charity, friend coming monday with car to get the rest to tip, then I wait in anticipation ..........

Just a quick mention - I haven't seen Mrs Webweazel on her for a few weeks - has anyone been in contact with her :unsure:? Last post I saw she had received an ofefr on their house.

I think there buyer is having trouble with finance like our EX-buyer did, chatted to Mr Webweazel recently busy working in Perth.

Archived