What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wardie77

Set up a moneycorp account today - they were really helpful and friendly. If you do it through the link on PIO there are no fews and their rates are way better than NatWest! They are however comparible to UKFOREX who also don't charge any fees for tranfers of £5K or more.

Guest Illumanati2

Just got all my TRA evidence certified, International bank cheque ordered. ready to send next week once cheque arrives

Just got all my TRA evidence certified, International bank cheque ordered. ready to send next week once cheque arrives

Told OH your story this week and he said he would do exactly the same as you if he were in your shoes. Good Luck.

Let us know on the TRA thread how you get on.

My migration agent got in contact with me this morning to forward me an email he sent asking Victoria government about the status of my SS and this afternoon I will be sending my forms and supporting documents by courier to my migration agent's office in Australia! This is all in preparation so that he can prepare everything ready to submit our 176 if SS comes through before the 1st of July!

My migration agent got in contact with me this morning to forward me an email he sent asking Victoria government about the status of my SS and this afternoon I will be sending my forms and supporting documents by courier to my migration agent's office in Australia! This is all in preparation so that he can prepare everything ready to submit our 176 if SS comes through before the 1st of July!

Good Luck Honey xxxx

Guest wardie77

Opened a bank account with NAB. Already got my account details and letter etc, only took them 24 hours which was great!

Spent all day yesterday running like a blue A fly from accountants, lawyers, back to accountants. Waited up to 3.30am this morning to speak to TRA which was a complete waste of time. OH has completed an online assessment with a recommended agent from PIO. If they have nothing positive to say, then it's Goodbye Vienna for me.:cry:

Much strength for you Candygirl! Really lots!

Today, I have found that our Oz dreams may not happen... as a colleague of work of mine submitted for Vic SS in the exact same job category as me (who did get a positive VETASSESS assessment however she submitted in early April and we submitted early May) was rejected for SS from Victoria today! :cry: Vic stated that her skills were not specialized enough for Vic even though she does meet the criteria for DIAC. Acks!! She works in the same lab as me and I'm thoroughly gutted just thinking about it. I can't really focus right now on my thesis so I'm just thinking of backup plans now... Have emailed my migration agent who should have received our documents we sent off on Friday yesterday. So, fingers crossed we get a miracle!! :arghh:

Archived