What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have overloaded a 6yd skip and done 6 tip runs in our people carrier,worked out it would all fill our 5m x 3m living room floor to ceiling :ssign2:

Just where has it all come from ??

:eek:

" You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination next stop...... The Twilight Zone!"

:chatterbox: :biglaugh:

:eek:

" You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination next stop...... The Twilight Zone!"

:chatterbox: :biglaugh:

I've heard that a few times.............we visit the US and Disney on a regular basis :laugh:

Our plans for this forthcoming bank holiday weekend:

Clear out the spare room

Cull all wardrobes

Clear out garden sheds

Load car for a dump trip when they reopen

I am quite glad the forecast is rubbish, as I don't feel like I am missing out on fun stuff!

ebaying and getting house ready for viewing tomorrow. Hubby away on stag weekend so just me to freak out alone.... viewers tomorrow have sold in Oz and are coming back specifically to our village - adding to our "so why are we going?" chats which are so boring cos we always end up with "right - so we're going then!" Must move now cos have driven all friends and family insane with boredom living every step and bump along the way, that if we don't actually go, they'll kill us lol

Well I got on a plane and I have eventually made it to Perth and now am what you would call a Permanent resident. All seems a bit surreal after so many years of planning. Now all we have to do is get Mrs Webweazel and the kids out here its only been one day and I miss them already:cry:

Well I got on a plane and I have eventually made it to Perth and now am what you would call a Permanent resident. All seems a bit surreal after so many years of planning. Now all we have to do is get Mrs Webweazel and the kids out here its only been one day and I miss them already:cry:

Aw bless. :hug:

Not long now and you will all be back together living a wonderful new life in Oz! :ssign19:

Have been asked for medicals and PCCs - finally some movement!!:biggrin:

Millie x

Hi Millie. I am delighted to read this! You have been so supportive of others.. and now finally you too are getting to the final stage before visa grant. It wont be long now. Congrats.

Archived