What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

Guest Chantel
i have been told that if they do it on line and all ok a few days maximum so i will let you know.. not that i am worried i will fail or anything :o

I'm sure you're a pillar of great health and strength! :biggrin: just wondering because hubby will have to do his soon too :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have booked mine for the spire hospital in brentwood ( out of the coices they gave me) and i have been asked to bring forms 26 and 160, 2 passport photos and my passport for the appointment, i will let you know what happens on the day and keep ypou updated. good luck for your hubby! :D

Guest Chantel
I have booked mine for the spire hospital in brentwood ( out of the coices they gave me) and i have been asked to bring forms 26 and 160, 2 passport photos and my passport for the appointment, i will let you know what happens on the day and keep ypou updated. good luck for your hubby! :D

Excellent! :) Have fun with it! it's exciting getting a step closer with each day and each move made! :) Look forward to the update! :)

Well 3rd interview all done, now I can lie until 6.30am for a few mornings! much better doing skype than phone! :biggrin:

Well done - now try to relax :smile:

Removals been and coming back to take and ship off :0 very emotional, a little scared now about leaving! I'm sure once I'm there in Perth it will be fine.......I hope! Did anyone else feel this nervous just before they were leaving??? 1 and a half weeks to go !!!!!

It seems to be quite normal to get the jitters - you'll be OK once you're on the plane :hug:

had e-mail all my paperwork is good so they are waiting for the health examination clearance to finalise my visa.. cant breathe.. speechless...

WTG Marion :biggrin:

Guest Chantel
Gorgeous Chantel! :wubclub:

gee thanks munchkinella (sounds like something I was called when I was little! :) I know, my son was soooooo cute! now he's bigger than me and hairy! lol

Guest Chantel

Wow! It does seem to happen without warning or conceivable understanding! lool Even myself, I still feel like a teenager, don't know how the mid 30's sneaked up and grabbed me! That picture feels like only a couple of years ago! :cute:

Best of luck my lovely! :biggrin:

Will you hear soon?

Thank you Munchkinella! I hope so. First one was a disaster, middle of the night etc and a real blow to my confidence. I nearly ended the whole process then. :embarrassed:

2 days later I was on a panel that interviewed 11 prospective Health visitors and decided to go again. Waiting now for word. :biggrin:

Guest nimhug

Great work on here everyone! All very positive steps!

I unsubscribed from ALL the mailings in my inbox - freeing it up so I can (hopefully!) see my visa grant email when it comes through (again hopefully!)!!!

Archived