What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF

I scraped ice Hoff the car windows again yesterday, turned into a nice day though, if we had several days in the summer like this, it would be a nice long spell, where we can sit out and have barbies, but come May time, we rarely have a decent spell of good days and the last few years july and august have been mostly grey and overcast, heres hoping wr have a decent summer at last this year, it can't be crap again can it?

I scraped ice Hoff the car windows again yesterday, turned into a nice day though, if we had several days in the summer like this, it would be a nice long spell, where we can sit out and have barbies, but come May time, we rarely have a decent spell of good days and the last few years july and august have been mostly grey and overcast, heres hoping wr have a decent summer at last this year, it can't be crap again can it?
Alright mate, don't mind the frosty starts as long as its a sunny day after:cool: your right about july and august....as soon as the kids break up for summer hols the rain and grey skies arrive:rolleyes:Its autum here in adelaide, only got to 19 degree's today and defo getting cooler at night......hope you get a 3 month heatwave this summer hoff:daydreaming: might stop yer groaning about the weather all the time:wink:

Guest nikkidel
Hi tonykenobi have look down here...... (Just had my biggest laughing fit ever.)

'Alpine resorts will be dusted with snow today as Melburnians experience their first taste of winter, with gale-force winds, possible hail and icy temperatures predicted for the city. A maximum temperature of 17 degrees is predicted and at 10am it was just 14 degrees.

(in 'The Age' from today)

Australia I love you. :happy_face_mummy_go

Lol, that's brilliant!

I remember my Aussie friend telling me she was 'freeeeezing' and I said (sitting in a Cyprus summer at the time) that I'd much prefer to be a bit hot than freezing (thinking of UK-type freezing)...to which she replied 'yeah, it's 18 degrees here...18 is FREEZING!'

Makes the mind boggle!

Ice!!!????? wow even scotlands having better weather than you.......... it's been around 16oc here the last few days but feels warmer. cant complain at all, this weekends meant to be sunny too. maybe im being a bit optimistic but i reckon its almost bbq weather lol. This sort of weather puts me in such a good mood!!!! :)

Its finally cold and rainy here in Adelaide, drizzle dreary and home like not blisteringly hot....it reached a whopping 19c yesterday for the high ...and today much the same...thank the Lord something cool and remind me of home. It stays warm here from November to March very little seasonal change so this is a great pleasure and relief. I have to laugh there were people with overcoats ....its still 66f that is not cold back home its beach weather..LOL

• 2 weeks later...

We've had lovely sunny days last week in MARCH!!! they say it has not been that warm in March since the late 1920's, I was just hoping that OZ winters are just like that, but sadly it only lasted around a week and now we are faced with sleet/snow showers typical!!! great timing for the schools finishing up NOT!!! Oh the joys of living in Scotland :smile:

is that your schools just finishing? ours finished last week. Yep snow here too! its not lying tho, too wet. i heard aberdeen have it bad, poor stevie lol

Hya Stace, how's you??

Yeah too wet here also mainly sleet at the mo. just caught the news and they were saying some parts of Scotland have it pretty bad especially after our mini heat wave!!! Yeah schools finished up early on Friday and have two weeks off :jiggy:

Archived