What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF

Plus 25 yesterday in Cape verde on holiday and minus 5 in the uk ....... Its sure a shock to the system. I can't wear me speedos anymore. Lol

I don't know what the temperature is, but it's snowing here in Wales. Great big fat fluffy flakes! It's probably not cold enough to settle where we are, but I've got my carrot and buttons ready though just incase we get enough for a little snowman. :cute:

Make sure you keep your fluids up, mate!

Still overcast and wet in Sydney. 25 more days of summer to go then we can get back to some decent weather. When the sun comes out its gonna be humid.

Whinging Fleabo

-4.5 at 8am but getting very hot now +2 Phewwwww

Make sure you keep your fluids up, mate!

Still overcast and wet in Sydney. 25 more days of summer to go then we can get back to some decent weather. When the sun comes out its gonna be humid.

Whinging Fleabo

Must have rained for close to 48 hours straight now on the north side.....it's been too wet to cycle in since Tuesday, that's for sure

Guest The Pom Queen

Wet and very windy, just heard trees are down and roofs shaking, people are saying its like Yasi, I must be drugged up because all I can hear is damn frogs I wish the wind would relocate them.

Guest The Pom Queen

Wind gusts up to 80kph up here, seems calm down at the airport although the beaches are experiencing gusts. Just had a tree or branch down cant tell which but I am not going out to look.

Wind gusts up to 80kph up here, seems calm down at the airport although the beaches are experiencing gusts. Just had a tree or branch down cant tell which but I am not going out to look.

They, them, were watching, considering it might turn into a cyclone...At 990 hectopascals that should have been one.

We got 3 metre swells and a few bucketsfull of rain and 30-35 km/h winds.

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived