What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

Started out a cold week and got milder as it went on and now the heavy wet snow has started, snow is lying but quite slushy - oh the joys of living in Bonnie Scotland BRRR!!!

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Started out a cold week and got milder as it went on and now the heavy wet snow has started, snow is lying but quite slushy - oh the joys of living in Bonnie Scotland BRRR!!!

I know, it was sunny earlier so i took the dogs out, within 10mins i was soaked. we've had rain, wind and hail but now its snowing quite heavy. hopefully it wont last

I know, it was sunny earlier so i took the dogs out, within 10mins i was soaked. we've had rain, wind and hail but now its snowing quite heavy. hopefully it wont last

Hya Stacey

Think you and I are the snow weather reporters :laugh: think all of Lanarkshire is covered, some other areas are ok. I am just annoyed that my for sale sign is now covered in snow!!!! Hope it calms down when you take the dogs out next. I am just glad to be in after the school run and having a nice warm drink :)

Well I am in southern Spain and it is cold here, not too sure about the temp, but it feels about 8 ....... we have just put the heating on, and my hands are really cold.

I know I am a bit of a wuss now where the weather is concerned and forget how cold I was in the UK, at first it was warm for me at this time of the year after leaving the UK, now I am cold, I think it has something to do with becoming acclimatized ...... either that or I am getting a cold again :dull: The sun has been out today, but it is a cold sun :laugh:

Hya Stacey

Think you and I are the snow weather reporters :laugh: think all of Lanarkshire is covered, some other areas are ok. I am just annoyed that my for sale sign is now covered in snow!!!! Hope it calms down when you take the dogs out next. I am just glad to be in after the school run and having a nice warm drink :)

I have a obsession with snow lol. thats it off now, i heard wishaw and eastkilbride have quite a bit, are you near there? Thats it off here, it turned very heavy for a time, Hopefully it wont come back anytime soon!

I have a obsession with snow lol. thats it off now, i heard wishaw and eastkilbride have quite a bit, are you near there? Thats it off here, it turned very heavy for a time, Hopefully it wont come back anytime soon!

DITTO - I will need a nice winter calendar of snow pics when we are in OZ lol!!!!! E/K is always bad due to how high up it is, had the best times sledging there when I was growing up, now there are too many houses built on all the grass areas :frown: Still snowing here, think one of the earlier comments stated it has to be snowing at the weekend also!!! are you near Larkie???

DITTO - I will need a nice winter calendar of snow pics when we are in OZ lol!!!!! E/K is always bad due to how high up it is, had the best times sledging there when I was growing up, now there are too many houses built on all the grass areas :frown: Still snowing here, think one of the earlier comments stated it has to be snowing at the weekend also!!! are you near Larkie???

I have forgotten what snow looks, feels, smells, tastes like, but I have a friend who is currently in Russia working and he commented last night when he emailed me that he was fed up with Narnia Land, it must be bad there because he lives in the UK:

lol yeah or i can send you snow pics! yeah it seems to snow in ek all the time. I'd rather it snowed this weekend than next weekend! daves staying in oban and hes due back next weekend so i dont want him snowed in! Nah im down in the clyde valley, you know where lanark is?

Hi Love Shoes - I like walking in the thick snow which does not get you soaking wet, but it's very wet today but still lying on the ground!!! I remember being in Spain in February a couple of years ago and it was freezing and I had to end up buying a big fleece as I was not expecting it to be soooo cold. I love looking at the snow but they are rotten here at keeping the roads clear so it is not enjoyable to drive in. Hope it gets a bit warmer for you soon, we've no chance lol!!

lol yeah or i can send you snow pics! yeah it seems to snow in ek all the time. I'd rather it snowed this weekend than next weekend! daves staying in oban and hes due back next weekend so i dont want him snowed in! Nah im down in the clyde valley, you know where lanark is?

I know Oban well and Lanark well, will be there to do my car boots once the weather pics up, was at the garden centres there a couple of weekends ago in fact. I hope he gets home ok and you have a lovely weekend :)) How is your visa plans coming along now???

I will have a nice snow pic for a screen saver over in OZ, here it is a tropical one - typical!!!!

I know Oban well and Lanark well, will be there to do my car boots once the weather pics up, was at the garden centres there a couple of weekends ago in fact. I hope he gets home ok and you have a lovely weekend :)) How is your visa plans coming along now???

I will have a nice snow pic for a screen saver over in OZ, here it is a tropical one - typical!!!!

Theres a car boot at the farm down the clyde valley and theres one in lanark, i havent been in ages but i've heard they are still good. Hopefully the weather will be okay for him coming down because he only gets to stay for 1 night and then has to go back up, rubbish :( no plans at the moment, still havent found sponsorship and i think he's starting to give up on the whole idea and thinking of buying a house

Im going to change mine to a nice tropical one or some koalas!!

Theres a car boot at the farm down the clyde valley and theres one in lanark, i havent been in ages but i've heard they are still good. Hopefully the weather will be okay for him coming down because he only gets to stay for 1 night and then has to go back up, rubbish :( no plans at the moment, still havent found sponsorship and i think he's starting to give up on the whole idea and thinking of buying a house

Im going to change mine to a nice tropical one or some koalas!!

Yeah the farm one is where we go, it's ok better than the rubbish one inside at Lanark, was not impressed as we stayed in a queue for ages and they let the regulars drive to the front of the queue for their regular spot. There is also a couple in Glasgow I might have to consider as sooooo much stuff. AW poor you, hope you get to see him soon for much longer and I hope all your plans come together soon with regard to sponsorship, tell him to keep positive :))

Blochairn is the best, it is huge. I went a day last summer and it was really busy but had be there no later than 5:30am, not sure what it is like in the winter.

Yep that's the one, don't fancy being up that early, may as well have a nite out in Glasgow and then sleep in the car lol!!!

Seriously??? that's pretty sad me thinks :yes:

Will just try and stick to ebay and gumtree and hopefully the local car boot, but I am tempted by blochairn as hear you get rid of everything you take which is what I really want.

I've been told people take there car down about 2am and leave it on the pitch they want and come back about 6am. Waaaaay toooo much like hard work for me, especially on a sunday.

This is why I gave most of my stuff to charity, couldn´t be bothered getting up in the middle of the night, it sucks :laugh: plus no one is buying anything here, so by the time I have paid for a pitch, driven 30 KM and then unloaded and loaded again I might as well have stayed in bed :SLEEP:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11939[/ATTACH]Hail stone in Spain 2. 50 PM today

I think you have been wishing for some snow, I will send over what's left of it here :)

Archived