What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

Guest The Pom Queen
We had 36 deg yesterday, then an inch of rain and a massive thunderstorm last night which swirled around for hours.

Don't know how you lot in the rest of Oz put up with the heat though - it fries my brain cells!:goofy:

We manage because we don't have many brain cells :wink:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VickyMel
We manage because we don't have many brain cells :wink:

:biglaugh:

When my brain cells get totally frazzled by Melbourne - maybe I should move to Cairns - my BIL visited and has been raving about the place all Christmas!

Still 26C inside 5:20pm in the shade - warmer outside as the sun is out.

Just made a picnic supper/tea - off to the beach to relax in the evening sun when my OH gets home.

Guest Calliope

Beautiful and sunny and the temperature just exactly right (it was MUCH too hot yesterday). In the Yarra Valley near Melbourne and sitting in my swimmers after being out for a swim with my kids.

Just saying :cute:

As Disney say, keep wishing and maybe your wishes will come true.

well we might of found a sponsor but its in brisbane instead of perth. We should find out more this week or next when he does his interview. If that doesnt go ahead then i'll need to book a cheap week to spain or somewhere cos i need sun lol!! im so pale!

well we might of found a sponsor but its in brisbane instead of perth. We should find out more this week or next when he does his interview. If that doesnt go ahead then i'll need to book a cheap week to spain or somewhere cos i need sun lol!! im so pale!

Stacey I like Perth but I think you will love Brisbane. Its got more buzz and the access to the Barrier Reef, the Islands etc. People live on the islands and get the ferry to the mainland. My best friend lives in Cleveland and we love it there it so nice.

Its also an hour to Sydney by plane and always specials on for the big smoke.

Oooh, come to Brisbane, you'd love it! :biggrin:

Beautiful morning here so far, lookin' good for the beach! Should be a downpour this arvo but then heavy rain was forecast for yesterday and there was hardly any!

through a recruitment agency. Im still checking stuff out with them, they rang dave yesterday and he was typically useless and couldnt remember much to tell me so i rang them back today and asked loads of questions. So far they've passed staceys bulls**t test lol but still got more i want to know. daves to ring them back when he's back from working away in oban and then they'll arrange a interview and then a skype interview with the ozzies.

We'll see what comes of it, no harm in going for the interview anyway

Oooh! Come to Brisbane!! That's where I'm headed!:jiggy:

Yeh rub it in why dont you

Current conditions as of 10:49 AM GMT Cloudy

Feels Like: 3 °CBarometer: 982.05 mb and steadyHumidity: 93 %Visibility: 9.99 kmDewpoint: 2 °CWind: NNE 9.66 km/hUV Index: --UV Description: LowSunrise: 8:22 AMSunset: 4:28 PM3°

High: 6° Low: 6°

Today

spacer.gif

Light Rain

High: 6° Low: 6°

Tomorrow

spacer.gif

Rain

High: 8° Low: 0°

Thursday

spacer.gif

Rain/Snow