What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

Ive heard that 'Hurricane B@wbag' is also trending on twitter :laugh: Us scots definitely have a way with words :laugh::laugh:

lol yeah!! haha hilarious! the council arent picking up our bins anymore :skeptical: dont blame them! just hope nobody has any accidents out there

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our bins were emptied earlier this morning. Mines is currently lodged under my car but im too scared to go out and move it incase i end up in the same position! :wacko:

Stay safe :wubclub: x

i heard another one crash over there but so far they havent lifted in the air lol, ive came up with a plan.. going to stand outside with a umberella and see if it'll take me anywhere near oz!

Guest The Pom Queen
i heard another one crash over there but so far they havent lifted in the air lol, ive came up with a plan.. going to stand outside with a umberella and see if it'll take me anywhere near oz!

Get your backside indoors and stay safe otherwise you will never get to Oz:chatterbox:

:biglaugh: I like your thinking! It wont be your fault if you become an illegal immigrant due to crazy weather. An act of god I'd say :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
:biglaugh: I like your thinking! It wont be your fault if you become an illegal immigrant due to crazy weather. An act of god I'd say :wink:

Lol don't encourage her:shocked::laugh:

Lol don't encourage her:shocked::laugh:

Hey if it means we can leave today with no more visa stress and cheap flights then im all for it! :wink::laugh:

Stacy, pick me up in 5. I'll be the one flying past you at 100mph while singing 'im walking in the air' with a can of bru in one hand and a snowman in the other!

Hey if it means we can leave today with no more visa stress and cheap flights then im all for it! :wink::laugh:

Stacy, pick me up in 5. I'll be the one flying past you at 100mph while singing 'im walking in the air' with a can of bru in one hand and a snowman in the other!

that really made me laugh! you definitely need to have irn bru for the journey, ill bring it! might not be first class Quantas but if it gets us there :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen

:laugh::laugh::notworthy::notworthy:

It's blowing a gale, cold and miserable but have the joy of my little girls christmas play in an hour :) trying to enjoy our last cold wet christmas in blighty! Stay safe scotland x x

Aww bless :smile: Hope it goes well! remember to take loads of photos that you can use to blackmail her with when shes older hehe x

Guest The Pom Queen

Hope you all stayed safe last night, they are saying the winds reached 165mph

It doesn't look like the wind turbines were doing their job:

article-2071633-0F1BD7FB00000578-830_964x262.jpg

Yeah Kate it went on fire! crazy stuff.. a lot of people here hate windfarms. thats where dave works, im still waiting on some of these protestors coming and chaining themselfs onto one lol everytime he says "i work on a windfarm" he gets a dirty look lol. I'll have a look and see if i can find any good pics of the storm

Archived