What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish! havent had a drink since november and even then it wasnt much. The dog just likes to drag me on the ice and try and make me fall on my bum!

Same here, I live on a hill and I am sure the dog wants to ski down that hill with me in tow:biglaugh:. Worse thing is I cleared all thesnow from the drive and guess what, yeh it's raining:arghh:

Yep its sleety rain here too! i think it'll turn straight into ice, we may aswell go buy a pair of iceskates lol, and then we have the gail force winds to look foward to this week so it'll be a case of trying not to slip and be blown over at the same time lol ah the joys of living in scotland!

Guest VickyMel
pmsl i walked right into that one didnt i! ive forgot what summers even like now :cry:

Well summer here in Melbourne got chilly - so don't worry you are not missing anything special :wink: . It was almost in the 30s, the week before summer officially arrived, now after the 1st Dec we are back in the 20s and have had some rain - I'm sure you would be very disappointed :wink::laugh: .

After living in the heat for a few years I had to stop going back to the UK in winter, I found it hard to leave the house.

Perths wettest December day since 1984 yesterday. Bit cloudy today but not raining and about 25C.

Was at work so it didn't matter too much. Good for the dams.

Send some to the Midlands where I live Paul :eek: we have had the driest year since records began and they are talking of a hosepipe ban (in winter) :dull:

Dams and reservoirs need a good month of torrential rain they are saying.

Archived