What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

Last time I checked "freezing" is 0 degrees C. How many times does Perth get down to that in a year? None judging by this link.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jacob/perthstats.html

The coldest part of the day is very early morning too, when the sun is just about to come up. Most people will still be tucked up in bed then.

The coldest ever night in June in Western Australia was -6C at Collie on June 17, 2006.Light winds and clear skies plunged temperatures over much of the state, with Norseman in the Goldfields recording the state's lowest - a finger-numbing -4.7C.:tongue:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perths-cold-snap-chilliest-in-four-years/story-e6frg13u-1225884091345

As I said, take your winter woollies and wet weather gear as winters in Perth can get freezing and very wet.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest31881

The coldest ever night in June in Western Australia was -6C at Collie on June 17, 2006.Light winds and clear skies plunged temperatures over much of the state, with Norseman in the Goldfields recording the state's lowest - a finger-numbing -4.7C.:tongue:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/perths-cold-snap-chilliest-in-four-years/story-e6frg13u-1225884091345

Thats funny, very funny, you claim to be a troll hunter and you spend hours looking facts up on Google to post on here to antagonise other members, no mater what is said you have to argue and find a contrary belief, From Google normally...

Just wondering if you have ever read the site rules...... especially about what constitutes a troll,

Thats funny, very funny, you claim to be a troll hunter and you spend hours looking facts up on Google to post on here to antagonise other members, no mater what is said you have to argue and find a contrary belief, From Google normally...

Just wondering if you have ever read the site rules...... especially about what constitutes a troll,

I said take you winter cloths as it gets freezing sometimes in Perth in the winter, someone posted it does not ever get freezing, I just posted a link to prove it does.

did anyone just see the forecast for severe gales for xmas????? give me snow over a powercut anyday :(

Ever thought of coming out to Australia, Jock???:wink: 22C last night and looking for 31C today, sunny with scattered clouds.

Cheers, Bobj.

think im cracking up, im sure thats what it said on bbc but met office are saying on twitter that its just going to be rain. Hmmm i give up even looking, most the time they say one thing and then the opposite happens lol.

Yippee bob im hoping to be in oz sometime next year even if its just for a 3 week holiday

As I said, take your winter woollies and wet weather gear as winters in Perth can get freezing and very wet.

We were talking about Perth though!! How did Collie and Norseman get brough into it? Collie is 200Km away and Norseman 730 Km (450 miles). It does get cold inland but anywhere near the coast very rarely gets close to freezing.

you've "proved" nothing!!

Guest Guest 47403
The sun is out in the UK do not need heating on today ( thank god ) It all good today, its early yet something can and will go wrong!:wink:

It's not out 25 miles north of you it's grey and horrible but very mild.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived