What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I heard about that from my mother. It's like the weather is turning upside down!

Sent via Tapatalk

I hope it is not a trend as look at this :eek:

The lack of moisture in the land led to nitrogen levels in the remaining barley being too high for it to be used to produce beer and it was instead sold for animal feed,

Umm, kinda frightened of all that rain today. I was soaked up to my butt earlier on, my umbrella was completely useless. Eeek.:confused:

And we have that leak on our roof which nobody wants to fix. That's the disadvantage of renting a flat.:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

It has been snowing on and off here all day :smile: Last year it started to snow a good week earlier than now :shocked:

I am just wondering if it is better to do Crimbo shopping in Oz where you can dress for the nice weather and can cool down in the air conditioned shops OR here where you need to dress for the outdoor weather and the big shopping centres are way too hot, and you've got big jackets, umbrella and loadsa shopping bags :laugh:

well when i was in glasgow yesterday and it was bucketing down with rain n i got soaked i thought "give me a oz xmas anyday" but then when i was watching bondi rescue and they were running around the beach wearing bikinis with santa hats i thought it looked so strange. im so twisted lol

Yep too many brollies up yesterday, keen to find out what it's like to shop in OZ as think I would prefer it also Stacey. I am doing lots on-line to keep dry and warm mainly :wink::laugh: but love the snow on Christmas day (just not to dry in :laugh:)

yeah im going to do some online shopping too! I really hate sliding around on the ice :(

where in scot you from, you due any snow?

Hi Stacey

Lanarkshire, so the snow has been on and off all day!!!

im lanarkshire too! :) yeah i woke up and we had a dusting but i think we've to get more tonight and tomorrow, cant be bothered with it!

Well what do you think of the lovely Lanarkshire this morning :shocked: the snow was lovely to look at this morning from inside the house but the main roads are horrendous :mad: complete and utter nightmare this morning driving, hardly got out of second gear due to it being nose to tail!!!! The council need to avoid a disaster like last year or we'll be looking at people being stranded again!!!!

So that is my plans scuppered to GO Christmas shopping, looks like it will be more on-line for me :laugh: at least the sky is now a nicer blue colour rather than the gloomy grey this morning. Yep would rather be in OZ :yes:

Archived