What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

Here in sunnyless yorkshire ............... its grim, bleak and depressing ................ its mirror imaging the uk economy.

6months of horrid weather in front of us here in blighty, summer just starting in the land of plenty down under ............... doesn't seem fair somehow.

Gerroff ya bum and come to Qld....

Arthur Gorrie just opened...:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
Gerroff ya bum and come to Qld....

Arthur Gorrie just opened...:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

I got an e-mail from them, they are doing straight in entries, no training, which makes sense, what does someone like me with 25 years experience need to re-train for. I hope they are still recruiting in just over a year thats the earliest we can go mate.

Guest Guest31881

27c warm and sunny all day with a drop of rain this evening. Nice breeze coming in from the ocean, making it a very pleasant day.

Guest tandcmum
cold and frosty here

it's freezing this morning, hard frost on the ground and temp in minus figures, saying that the skies are a beautiful shade of blue. Heating is on full blast and the flat is still freezing

it's freezing this morning, hard frost on the ground and temp in minus figures, saying that the skies are a beautiful shade of blue. Heating is on full blast and the flat is still freezing

im really cold in the flat, havent been outside properly yet only took jock out for a pee but im going out a walk soon. have to wrap up warm! I do quite like cool frosty mornings but its when it gets even colder plus the snow and ice, drives me mad!

Melbourne...i have no idea what the numbers are, but damn its cold, bone chillingly cold

Maybe i've been a bit spoilt up north:unsure:

Guest tandcmum
Melbourne...i have no idea what the numbers are, but damn its cold, bone chillingly cold

Maybe i've been a bit spoilt up north:unsure:

and yet compared to the weather here, melbourne is probably very tropical, amazing how you aclimatise

omg its freezing tonight, ive been out all day with just a hoody and we took the dogs a quick walk there before dave dropped me back home and it was freezing!! the dog did a runner because a firework ended up going off so i had to chase him all the way up the road, that warmed me up soon enough!!!

24C-30C today, Jock.:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

i hate you :mad: lol you out fishing?

today ive had second thoughts about moving but when i went back into the cold and we had to wait 5mins to defrost the car i thought why the heck would i pick this over sun!! lol still no snow yet, im sure this time last year we had some

i hate you :mad: lol you out fishing?

today ive had second thoughts about moving but when i went back into the cold and we had to wait 5mins to defrost the car i thought why the heck would i pick this over sun!! lol still no snow yet, im sure this time last year we had some

Decided NOT to go fishing as I need to do some gardening...:mad:

Anyway, still have a few fillets in the 'fridge.:yes:

Cheers, Bobj.

Archived