What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

tbh Stace I don't mind scraping the ice as it will normally mean a clear day later on , it's the grey miserable days that a Uk winter brings that get me down and more often than not a UK winter is grey and miserable :sad:

Yeah, i hate it when you wake up and the rains bouncing off the windows and the winds howling, you would think id be used to it by now :laugh: soon we'll have snow, :jiggy: it feels like such a long time ago that i was on holiday even tho it was just over a month ago :sad:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:eek: do you ever get any decent weather up there mate, it seems crap every time you post.

It's more that it is 'erratic' weather - cool and overcast yesterday, and today is going to be high 20's, sun has been out all morning - then later in the week it's back to rain again.

We're used to it.:yes:

Guest guest17301

Same here in Perth just lately Olly....suns out and 20d, set to hit a top of 25 thats if the rain stays off...hope it does want to take the dog to the beach today.

I'll be doing that too in an hour or so, but with a breeze off the Mekong, and another Beerlao in my hand. Might have a dark Beerlao today...just for a change.

Enjoy!

27c clear skies with a nice breeze coming from the sea. Sitting outside with a stubby

Which do you prefer?

To be fair none of it bothers me.. until anything over 35 hits us then i'm done for and start wishing i lived somewhere like Norway :wink: good job its not for long !

We so desperatly need all the rain here though .. so yeah bring it on :yes:

Guest guest17301

The rain is doing my head in!! I want Sun, preferably 26 to 30d by day, 15 to 18d by night and a downpour once a week (at night) for the garden....if only.....

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Here in sunnyless yorkshire ............... its grim, bleak and depressing ................ its mirror imaging the uk economy.

6months of horrid weather in front of us here in blighty, summer just starting in the land of plenty down under ............... doesn't seem fair somehow.

Archived