What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5.25pm, just over 29 degrees, crystal clear blue sky and a slight southwesterly breeze,:cool:

Rugby's about to start,:yes:

And i've got a beer in my stubby holder,:jiggy:

Slightly more detail than required, thought it was worth mentioning tho:wink:

Guest Guest 47403

Warmest place in the UK Yesterday was Sutton Bonington near Loughborough at 29°C unfortunately no records were broken as the warmest September day stands at

35°C, however if somewhere touches 30°C today that will be the warmest October day on record, be nice if the October record went to Yorkshire as well as the September one.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest16631

...........North suberbs of brisbane.......................................23 and drizzle!......................a day in for me though..........:biggrin:

Guest The Pom Queen
[wrap]http://www.pomsinoz.com/images/rain.png[/wrap]Cairns checking in.

A little precipitation with 34mm falling in the last 8 hours

In other words p155ing it down with a chance of meatballs.

We did ask for it so shouldn't complain but it always comes at the worse time, I have a PIO member coming to stay from tomorrow and after nearly 4 months of no rain I think its going to be a wet one:no:

Guest tandcmum

it is a very balmy 5 degrees here in Scotland and it hasn't stopped raining for 48 hours :mad:

Really wish we had seen some of the roasting days up here this year but can count on one hand the amount of times it has been above 20 degrees :(

it is a very balmy 5 degrees here in Scotland and it hasn't stopped raining for 48 hours :mad:

Really wish we had seen some of the roasting days up here this year but can count on one hand the amount of times it has been above 20 degrees :(

It really is a shame when England gets weeks of warm sunny weather that Scotland and NI gets very little, when the weather forecast comes on you can almost guarantee that while the rest of the UK is sunny NI and Scotland have heavy dark clouds on the map. :eek:

Today is sunny but a cold wind, log burner on for the first time last night.

the weather here is horrible!!! really strong winds and heavy rain :(

You really do get the rough end of the stick up there stacy, never mind, think of the warm sunny weather you will have one day.

When you finally decide to move down South :wink:

Guest VickyMel

Melbourne is expecting 28C today.

Seems to be lovely and sunny all week and then a bit wet and windy at the weekend (much to OHs annoyance).

But even still we have not had that much rain at all since arriving.

Guest The Pom Queen
33 degrees here in Adelaide today - beautiful clear blue sky, bit windy :biggrin:

If this is what happens every time we have an overnight earthquake, bring it on!

Stop rubbing it in:wink: we have had 100ml of rain and it's currently sitting on 26 with grey rainy skies:wideeyed:

Nice and warm, but not humid - that's what I like about Melbourne! We currently have around 30 degrees in the sun, and there is a lot of sunshine outside right now.:jiggy:Unfortunately (or luckily?) it won't stay as the temperature will change in a couple of days. Typical for Melbourne too!

Archived