What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

30 degrees and clear blue skies, had the day off today (Geelong cup) so me and the family went to Torquay beach. Beautiful day: digging in the sand, splashing in the sea, beach cricket, picnic, ice creams. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

you lucky git :mad: have fun!!

its freezing here, it honestly feels like it could snow! :goofy:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Pom Queen
30 degrees and clear blue skies, had the day off today (Geelong cup) so me and the family went to Torquay beach. Beautiful day: digging in the sand, splashing in the sea, beach cricket, picnic, ice creams. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

We went swimming today as well, but in the back garden that had flooded:wideeyed:

Guest guest17301

30d in Perth, cloudless blue sky...beautiful, quite close to perfect actually...a nice dry heat,light breeze, balmy evening.Perfect beach day and thats where Ive been!

Guest guest17301

I felt really happy on the beach today, a rare few hours with the Oh without the kids, just us, good books, a wander up the shore to collect shells, bit of a splash (still not warm enough to swim...plus too many shark scares lately) bit of sunbathing, picnic after (flies were a bugger though...be gone by Xmas) Cant have it all!

Got up this morning in dark with frost on the car. Misery guts the neighbour grunted at me as we were both scraping cars off.

Drove in and it got light soon after to a grey sky, still nippy and ground is now damp - it will be till a good day in march/april.

forecast rain next week, and also cold and windy - thats Windsor !

You know what as I have a visa i dont mind it as I know i could be in the searing heat of perth next year this time.:biggrin:

Got up this morning in dark with frost on the car. Misery guts the neighbour grunted at me as we were both scraping cars off.

Drove in and it got light soon after to a grey sky, still nippy and ground is now damp - it will be till a good day in march/april.

forecast rain next week, and also cold and windy - thats Windsor !

You know what as I have a visa i dont mind it as I know i could be in the searing heat of perth next year this time.:biggrin:

hey marty, the frost and dark mornings/nights are the worst arent they!? at least you've got your visa, wont be long till your moving over :wubclub:

when you first moved over how long did it take for you to get used to that sort of heat and humidity

I spent 2 years in Sydney before we moved up here so I thought it would be OK.However if I'm honest this build up is horrible !!!!!! It gets up to 38c during the day with really high humidity.You spend all day soaking wet with sweat.Unfortunately where I work there is no air-con.

The dry season was stunning clear blue skies every day 30-32c and a lovely 20ish overnight.The wet season is OK too 32-34c with mostly clear days it tends to rain mid afternoon with fantastic thunderstorms,but the build up.............hate it,hate it !!!!!

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Its still grim here in sunnyless blighty, 6 months of nasty sunnyless cold weather averaging 13.5 degrees and ................ 6 months of winter ahead of us .................. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Guest Guest 47403

Had to scrape frost off the cars yesterday morning not impressed October started in glorious sunshine but normal service resumed now, clocks go back next week..great can't wait go to work in the cold and dark come home in the cold and dark!

Guest Guest 47403

tbh Stace I don't mind scraping the ice as it will normally mean a clear day later on , it's the grey miserable days that a Uk winter brings that get me down and more often than not a UK winter is grey and miserable :sad:

Guest Guest 47403
a rather chilly 24 at the moment, still it's only 9am, chance to warm up a bit.

Yeah yeah rub it in why don't ya!!!! :realmad:

Archived