What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

Guest Guest31881

We had a wet weekend with 90mmm of rain falling, and a few flash floods on some of the roads, today its all cleared up and temp around 23c at the moment nice sunny day.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Pom Queen

We have had 200ml in 24 hours and it's still coming. I suppose better late than never. I love the rain.

Guest The Pom Queen
We have had 200ml in 24 hours and it's still coming. I suppose better late than never. I love the rain.

Here is a photo of Freshy this morning

redlynchflood.jpg

redlynchflood.jpg

Guest The Pom Queen

gokart.jpg

In the Go Kart Car Park, must be tourists the locals know this is one of the main area where it floods

gokart.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Scraping ice hoff the car window screen today, the winter has been mild this year though, so not complaining about the uk weather, which ........ Is a first for me.

Scraping ice hoff the car window screen today, the winter has been mild this year though, so not complaining about the uk weather, which ........ Is a first for me.

Scrapped the ice hoff this morning myself, but it went on the be a glorious day, early spring in England is beautiful

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Scrapped the ice hoff this morning myself, but it went on the be a glorious day, early spring in England is beautiful

Stuck inside all day so i will take your word for it. It will be miserable at the weekend, thats my forecast because, i'm weekend hoff.

Guest The Pom Queen

30 with blue skies most of the rain has drained away and you would never have known we had floods.

30 with blue skies most of the rain has drained away and you would never have known we had floods.

Except for the humidity!:laugh:

Sunny here and 32 C after another 124 mm yesterday, making it 30 inches for the week. Somewhat muggy, now.:wink:

Cheers, Bobj.

Hi tonykenobi have look down here...... (Just had my biggest laughing fit ever.)

'Alpine resorts will be dusted with snow today as Melburnians experience their first taste of winter, with gale-force winds, possible hail and icy temperatures predicted for the city. A maximum temperature of 17 degrees is predicted and at 10am it was just 14 degrees.

(in 'The Age' from today)

Australia I love you. :happy_face_mummy_go

Raining heavily and the temperature has just dropped suddenly from 12 to 7 degrees here in Hobart (at 1.50 pm). It's snowing about 10 minutes up the road. Have just lit my wood heater - warms the whole house. :biggrin:

Archived