What's the Temperature & Weather like where you are now?

Perthbum

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest31881

Its 21c at the moment and expected to rise to around 26c, Nice breeze coming off the sea with a lovely clear sky making it very pleasant here. temperature dropped to a chilly 18c during the night.

As Petals said, we are getting a lovely start to Autumn, usually a bit cooler by now, but today is just fabulous, my sister is out sailing on Port Phillip Bay today and says it doesn't get much better a day to do this - alas my sealegs are not good hence I am home sunning myself on the balcony, lol:yes:

Guest Guest31881

Much the same as yesterday, about 21 at the moment expected to reach 26 with a nice breeze coming in off the water. Hope it stays like this all weekend, we have a fishing competition running over the holiday period here.

Guest The Pom Queen

It's currently 24 and freezing, I suppose it is 9pm but still brrrrrr.

been overcast today

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Really cold here in sunnyless Yorkshire, ice on the car screen the last couple of days.

Ah , scotland ,where men are men and women are double breasted. Its a cracking place

Yeh but this man feels the cold, one of the reasons for moving to sunny Perth (Perth AUSTRALIA, not dreary Perth in good ol Scotland). Currently 3 degrees and light snow BRRRRRRRRRRRR

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Cold and wet today which is different, it's usually just cold. We haven't had any sustained sunny weather of 25 degrees plus here in the Uk, in April, March, February, January, December, November, October, September, August and July. That's almost 10 months, I don't think we realise this, we just accept its not going to be nice, not only that, the other months aren't that great either. I am the self confessed whinging weather Pom, but you can see why.

Cold and wet today which is different, it's usually just cold. We haven't had any sustained sunny weather of 25 degrees plus here in the Uk, in April, March, February, January, December, November, October, September, August and July. That's almost 10 months, I don't think we realise this, we just accept its not going to be nice, not only that, the other months aren't that great either. I am the self confessed whinging weather Pom, but you can see why.

Ever thought of moving to Australia, mate???:wink:

A rather cool 21 C at 4.05 AM in Mackay and blue skies are promised...again.:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Ever thought of moving to Australia, mate???:wink:

A rather cool 21 C at 4.05 AM in Mackay and blue skies are promised...again.:tongue:

Cheers, Bobj.

I think about almost nothing else mate.

Archived