New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Morning Tania, and All

Just to let you know that our Visa was granted this morning. WooooHoooo

Woke up this morning to find that we had gone straight to grant.

I am one happy bunny. Go Marchians!!!

Good luck to everyone else. xxx

Congratulations

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: Mandy28

Date of Visa application: 09-03-2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: Low

Trade/profession: Carpenter & Joiner

Visa type: 176 Family Sponsored

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:01/11/11

Hi Tania.

When are you going to have the visa approved?:wubclub: In a week we will have 2 months after you've been allocated.

Its funny you should ask as I got a email of my agent last night to tell me my police checks had run out and could i go do them again asap, oh did I have a panic so I dug out my police checks as I only did them last month to check the date and yes they were fine they hadn't run out so I re-sent them to my Agent as he had been onto my CO to find out why my visa wasn't granted and it looks like they thought my police checks :policeman: had run out so I am hoping any day now :biggrin:

Morning Tania, and All

Just to let you know that our Visa was granted this morning. WooooHoooo

Woke up this morning to find that we had gone straight to grant.

I am one happy bunny. Go Marchians!!!

Good luck to everyone else. xxx

WOW!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Whooooooohoooooo!

Good luck with all the planning :)

A

Aaaaargh, Meds still showing as requested, Just rang the Bridge Clinic to make sure they have uploaded everything, the lady I need to speak to doesn't start work til 10, I'm off to work myself now, so will ring when I get home.....Why is something so simply taking so long????

Same for mine as wel :( I think the Doc who saw us said she only worked there Tues and Fri... so hopefully she'll do them today! Maybe I'll give them a chase too!

Aaaaargh, Meds still showing as requested, Just rang the Bridge Clinic to make sure they have uploaded everything, the lady I need to speak to doesn't start work til 10, I'm off to work myself now, so will ring when I get home.....Why is something so simply taking so long????

Su, I called them and she said they had a problem uploading our results to e-health, but they were in touch with DIAC and ths issue is resolved. She expects the resilts to be updated in the next 24 hours! :biggrin::v_SPIN: Maybe it was the same problem with yours?

Guest AndyH78

Does anyone know how long an Australian police check takes?

I have 70 days to get PCCs and meds back to my case officer, and realistically I would like to take as much of that 70 days as possible as it gives me more time to validate or make the move.

I'm aware my validation date will be 12 months from the earliest of my PCCs or meds.

I assume I have 70 days instead of 28 because I have to get overseas police checks done, so wanted to know how long the Oz police checks will take, so I can use as much of the 70 days as I can, without going over my time limit.

Thanks

I have 70 days to get PCCs and meds back to my case officer, and realistically I would like to take as much of that 70 days as possible as it gives me more time to validate or make the move.

I'm aware my validation date will be 12 months from the earliest of my PCCs or meds.

I assume I have 70 days instead of 28 because I have to get overseas police checks done, so wanted to know how long the Oz police checks will take, so I can use as much of the 70 days as I can, without going over my time limit.

Thanks

Ours came back within the 15 working days they quote on their website BUT have had to ask for them to re do them because they spelt our names wrong, now waiting for them to return but I only contacted them at the end of last week about it so hope to get them back soon.

So frustrating, hope it won't be to long now

No police checks in the post this morning....arrrggghh! :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you how long since you posted them.

Thanks

Sorry I can't help but I am uk and I was given 70 days.

It was never on the first page as the details were only posted the day of grant so I never added them until now

Name:patrick balboa

Date of Visa application:05/5/11

Nationality:scottish

High/Low Risk:low

Trade/profession:teacher

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:3

Medicals submitted:24/9/11

Police check submitted:24/9/11

Date CO assigned:8/6/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:25/10/11

Wait... applied in May with a type 175 which has to be a cat 4 like the rest of us.... Then, CO allocation in June? Then three-and-a-half months to get meds and PCCs done? Is the CO allocation actually 6 August, instead of 8 June? That would mean he was still allocated relatively quickly, but that would make more sense with the Meds and Police Check dates.

Wait... applied in May with a type 175 which has to be a cat 4 like the rest of us.... Then, CO allocation in June? Then three-and-a-half months to get meds and PCCs done? Is the CO allocation actually 6 August, instead of 8 June? That would mean he was still allocated relatively quickly, but that would make more sense with the Meds and Police Check dates.

Yes that would make more sense.

App date: 13/10/2010

High/low risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT Systems Analyst

Visa type:176 Family Off

Pre-14th July 2010 Category: 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Meds: 26/08/2011

PCC: 18/08/2011

March 18 email: Yes

CO Assigned: 25/08/2011

Team 8

Brisbane

App date: 13/10/2010

High/low risk: LR

Trade/profession: ICT Systems Analyst

Visa type:176 Family Off

Pre-14th July 2010 Category: 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Meds: 26/08/2011

PCC: 18/08/2011

March 18 email: Yes

CO Assigned: 25/08/2011

Team 8

Brisbane

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page

Guest AndyH78

Sorry I can't help but I am uk and I was given 70 days.

Tania, I'm also UK based, just a short dash over the pennines from yourself. But I spent a year in Oz in 04/05 so have to provide a police clearance for Australia as well as the UK.

Hello all,

Its that time of the fortnight again (dont they seem to come around quick) for your predictions....

Dont forget you cant have a date that has already been taken...

As Feb was a short month Im going for 10th March 2011

Just for fun:

24 March 2011:wub: (Our application date:wink: )

Su, I called them and she said they had a problem uploading our results to e-health, but they were in touch with DIAC and ths issue is resolved. She expects the resilts to be updated in the next 24 hours! :biggrin::v_SPIN: Maybe it was the same problem with yours?

Hi

I just rang the clinic to ask "what is going on" and the lady I spoke to said, that it usually takes a week to get the results and upload them, she said I would imagine the Doctor will do them this afternoon and your records will update in the next day or two, i get the impression she doesn't have the foggiest idea, as Sophie's Blood test results were showing as received on the 28th October, and we all had them done at the same time.....Oh well we shall just have to wait and be patient.

Su x

Hello all,

Its that time of the fortnight again (dont they seem to come around quick) for your predictions....

Dont forget you cant have a date that has already been taken...

As Feb was a short month Im going for 10th March 2011

Hi... don't really know what to make of it... we still don't have a CO :cry:... that could mean the date is not above 13th Feb... or something else is wrong ...

I'll bet on 28th Feb, that would let our agent contact DIAC and ask why we are not allocated...

Hi bj27,

Unfortunately the 28th Feb is already taken....

Hi... don't really know what to make of it... we still don't have a CO :cry:... that could mean the date is not above 13th Feb... or something else is wrong ...

I'll bet on 28th Feb, that would let our agent contact DIAC and ask why we are not allocated...