New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Just catching up on messages and wanted to say well done and congrats to you all!!

Thanks very much, hopefully all Fitters will be granted their visas soon! Shouldnt be much longer for you now should it? I know the last bit, when you know you havent got anything else to do but wait is probably the worst.....checking as soon as you wake each morning!

Mandy xx

Our aussie police checks have come back today and both our names are wrong on them????

$86 spent to get them back wrong!!!!

Dinkydoo, tell me about it...! they got my name wrong too ! quite A LOTof people that I know here got their Police Checks from AFP stuffed up too the most common mistake is the country of origin between India and Indonesia. Folks from India got their police checks written from Indonesia and visa versa maybe AFP got confused on country abbreviations used in the passport. I once thought they maybe employ monkeys to deal with Police checks behind the desks .God knows. Just can believe it! without a doubt, not in the same league as FBI or ACPO :nah:

Congrats srr!!! As a fellow Marchian I was very excited to see you have CO.:yes:

I must just say that I'm so impressed with our agent, I will gladly recommend him to anyone. Time difference taken into account, he usually answers within hours but always the same day:wubclub:

I was really worried that our medicals would take weeks to finalise but ours took only 2 days:jiggy: Our meds were couriered from South Africa last Wednesday and on Monday it showed received and finalised for everyone except mine. So from being couriered to referred then finalised in one week!! Not bad going:notworthy:

Good luck for tomorrow,and thank you all for all the invaluable information you share!

A

EEEEK!

Need a bit of help everyone!!

We have our Medicals tomorrow at the Spire Shawfair Park Hospital tomorrow morning. Firstly, the letters they said they sent out never arrived so had to arrange a second copy, which I got a few days ago. Just read through the letter tonight to make sure I have everything ready to take with us, and noticed the letter says 'Please check and sign the enclosed registration form and bring this with you to your appointment' - but guess what? There are no forms!!!

Not going to be able to get hold of them til the morning (have sent them an e-mail as they seem to respond quite quickly to these, and never answer the phone) - I'm assuming they will give us a copy to sign when we arrive however if anyone else who has been to the Spire hospital for their medicals can remember exactly what information was needed in the form, I'd be grateful to know so that at least make sure I don't miss taking some vital piece of information (we're a 2 hour drive away so can't pop home for the info)!

My blood pressure results are soooo going to be screwed up by the time I get there tomorrow!!! :arghh:

Thank you any one who can help!! :eek:

EEEEK!

Need a bit of help everyone!!

We have our Medicals tomorrow at the Spire Shawfair Park Hospital tomorrow morning. Firstly, the letters they said they sent out never arrived so had to arrange a second copy, which I got a few days ago. Just read through the letter tonight to make sure I have everything ready to take with us, and noticed the letter says 'Please check and sign the enclosed registration form and bring this with you to your appointment' - but guess what? There are no forms!!!

Not going to be able to get hold of them til the morning (have sent them an e-mail as they seem to respond quite quickly to these, and never answer the phone) - I'm assuming they will give us a copy to sign when we arrive however if anyone else who has been to the Spire hospital for their medicals can remember exactly what information was needed in the form, I'd be grateful to know so that at least make sure I don't miss taking some vital piece of information (we're a 2 hour drive away so can't pop home for the info)!

My blood pressure results are soooo going to be screwed up by the time I get there tomorrow!!! :arghh:

Thank you any one who can help!! :eek:

We were at Shawfair Park 3 weeks ago, dont worry about the registration forms they are just for their own records, just asks for who is next of kin, emergency contact and your medical practice address & number, also NHS number(I think - but my hubby didt put anything in it). They kept spelling my daughters name wrong in all there own forms.

Dont stress, they said that our medicals would take about an hour each but we were out after 1 1/2 hrs.

To take my daughters weight, they weighed me, then me and my daughter and subtracted the differance, very accurate.

I took my daughters read book, for dates of immunisations etc.

We were at Shawfair Park 3 weeks ago, dont worry about the registration forms they are just for their own records, just asks for who is next of kin, emergency contact and your medical practice address & number, also NHS number(I think - but my hubby didt put anything in it). They kept spelling my daughters name wrong in all there own forms.

Dont stress, they said that our medicals would take about an hour each but we were out after 1 1/2 hrs.

To take my daughters weight, they weighed me, then me and my daughter and subtracted the differance, very accurate.

I took my daughters read book, for dates of immunisations etc.

Thank you so much!! My OH kept saying don't worry I'm sure the form is nothing, but as I said before, this whole visa process is sending me doolalley! lol :biglaugh:

At least tomorrow is a day off work, and perhaps a wee theraputic shopping session in Edinburgh after the meds!! Plus a decent lunch - we've been on constant exercise and small portions for the last month before the meds! haha

Hope all is going well with your visa, and thanks again!! :biggrin:

Thank you so much!! My OH kept saying don't worry I'm sure the form is nothing, but as I said before, this whole visa process is sending me doolalley! lol :biglaugh:

At least tomorrow is a day off work, and perhaps a wee theraputic shopping session in Edinburgh after the meds!! Plus a decent lunch - we've been on constant exercise and small portions for the last month before the meds! haha

Hope all is going well with your visa, and thanks again!! :biggrin:

I read that other at other medical centres need to strip off to undies for medicals. We didnt need to do that - thank god!:chatterbox:

We got our visas granted today.:biggrin:

I read that other at other medical centres need to strip off to undies for medicals. We didnt need to do that - thank god!:chatterbox:

We got our visas granted today.:biggrin:

Haha I better make sure I have my best undies on tomorrow just in case! Lol

And super congrats!! When and where you heading? Are you lucky enough to get away before the miserable scottish winter weather kicks in? Lol

Sent from my GT-I5800 using Tapatalk

11 years and never a cross word lol, mr case office wasn't for celebrating with us though. Bring on Monday. I'm working all weekend so no time to think about things.

I have been married 14 years now been together 20 years and we split up after 7 years of marriage for a short time but we sorted out our differences and we get on better than we ever did when we first met :biggrin: Have you planned to do anything for your anniversary :cute:

I have been married 14 years now been together 20 years and we split up after 7 years of marriage for a short time but we sorted out our differences and we get on better than we ever did when we first met :biggrin: Have you planned to do anything for your anniversary :cute:

I'm working till 6 tonight but we went out for a meal last night. Hoping hubby dons his apron and cooks up something nice.:jiggy::laugh: