New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Well the meds are starting to get a bit confusing, three say further medical results received, our Daughters HIV Blood test received, but all other medical stuff says requested. have to wait till Monday now!!!

It could still happen today as the meds part is dependant on the Doctor. Once they log on and sign off, the system updates. I dont believe this is done by the CO.

It could still happen today as the meds part is dependant on the Doctor. Once they log on and sign off, the system updates. I dont believe this is done by the CO.

I think the Doc said she was going to look at them today... so hopefully she'll sign us all off...:wubclub:

Let us know if your front page turns to received!!

I just can't see why she would have uploaded Sophie's without doing everyone else's.......Although thinking about it Sophie was the only on to have Hep Blood test aswell as HIV, as she is 18 and will be attending Uni when she is there.

Su

Yeah, maybe hers came back first? I've checked twice this morning... I'll leave it until lunch and check again and let you know! Fingers crossed for us both!

Guest waitingtogotooz
Postys been......no Police checks.....ohh well have to wait till Monday now.

we have received my OH police cert yesterday and mine is still in the final stages of processing :policeman:

we have received my OH police cert yesterday and mine is still in the final stages of processing :policeman:

How can you tell yours is in the final stages of processing? Is there a portal you can log onto to check? :policeman:

Ring them up they will tell you where it's at

Let me know if its UK ACRO and ill PM you the number

Ironically, the processing office for Acro is not a million miles from where I live. Shame you cant just pop in and get it there and then!!

I will drop them a line this afternoon and find out.

When did you subit your forms?

Guest waitingtogotooz
Ironically, the processing office for Acro is not a million miles from where I live. Shame you cant just pop in and get it there and then!!

I will drop them a line this afternoon and find out.

When did you subit your forms?

mine and my OH's were sent by special delivery 18.10.11 received by them on the 19.10.11 - they said my one has a date of the 7th nov to come out to me but should get sent a lot sooner. I will be ringing them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.... until i receive as our agent can not notify our CO of the date of our medicals until they get my cert. :mad:

mine and my OH's were sent by special delivery 18.10.11 received by them on the 19.10.11 - they said my one has a date of the 7th nov to come out to me but should get sent a lot sooner. I will be ringing them Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.... until i receive as our agent can not notify our CO of the date of our medicals until they get my cert. :mad:

hmmm, I see that the fun part is still waiting for me.:goofy:

wish get your cert soon!

I think your agent is not telling you the whole truth we uploaded our PCC 2 weeks before our meds it just meant we have less time to arrive in Australia. your Agent can notify the of the dates if they so wish also when you have the medicals where ever it will be they upload so will have nothing to do with the agent.

hmmm, I see that the fun part is still waiting for me.:goofy:

wish get your cert soon!

Hi waitingtogotooz,

When I called them they told me they were ue back to me on the 5th Nov... but I got them earlier this week, so I definately think you won't have to wait that long! :policeman:

Where have you been we have missed you on here.

Hey Tania , Im sorry..Busy with my wedding preparations..Im watching in silence..My wishes for all of you to get Visa as soon....

So I phoned and asked on the status of my application, and the nice gentleman said that my certificate had been produced and was now in what they call their 'Quality Control' process...... basically its sat in a post sack waiting to be dispatched. They dont want to send them out too soon otherwise it completely negates the need for the 2 day service at double the price.

I almost felt like asking if I could pop down and pick it up!! :wink:

Im not sure why your agent cant notify your CO of your medicals until you get your PCC. Mine did....Never heard of that one, me thinks your agent is telly porky pies!! :wacko:

Guest waitingtogotooz

This is what my agent said this morning when I asked if she had notified our CO of the date of medicals:

On receipt of your police check this will be attached and at this point I will confirm to the Case Officer that the police check requirement has been met and also confirm the date of your medical.

This is what my agent said this morning when I asked if she had notified our CO of the date of medicals:

On receipt of your police check this will be attached and at this point I will confirm to the Case Officer that the police check requirement has been met and also confirm the date of your medical.

Sounds like your own agents internal process. Mine was just interested in getting the medicals date to the CO.

Well thats it almost for another week. I have to say its been very quiet this week.

Lets hope we get many more pinks and purples next week to make up for the lack of them this week.

Good Luck everyone for next week, especially to those Marchians who are still waiting and even more especially to BJ....I feel for you!

Have a good weekend all. :biggrin:

My agent was happy with the email from ACPO saying they had received the Police Check and then asked us to send him a copy of the receipt to show we had been for medicals.

Well thats it almost for another week. I have to say its been very quiet this week.

Lets hope we get many more pinks and purples next week to make up for the lack of them this week.

Good Luck everyone for next week, especially to those Marchians who are still waiting and even more especially to BJ....I feel for you!

Have a good weekend all. :biggrin:

thanks. Have been reading on PIO regularly this week, but didn't really have anything to write, so I've been a bit quiet. No news.. let's hope next week will be better, for grants and COs. I like pink&purple...

Well the meds are starting to get a bit confusing, three say further medical results received, our Daughters HIV Blood test received, but all other medical stuff says requested. have to wait till Monday now!!!

I know, there doesnt seem to be any consistency with the medicals.

We had ours on 18th in Manchester and my daughters showed straight away that they were submitted, infact he did it whilst we were sitting there!! Then hers were finalised the next day -19th.

My husbands didn't show on the system till the next day - 19th and then got referred (as he is diabetic) on the 20th and finalised on the 24th.

But mine didn't show on the system till the 20th and then finalised on the 21st.

I think it just depends on what time your doctor goes onto the system and what time it is in Australia cos if it's the middle of the night I think the date shows as the next day. :chatterbox::chatterbox:

thanks. Have been reading on PIO regularly this week, but didn't really have anything to write, so I've been a bit quiet. No news.. let's hope next week will be better, for grants and COs. I like pink&purple...

I really feel for you as I know how frustrating it can be. We applied in 2009 but the processing timescales kept saying dates like 2010 and we hadn't heard, not sure if this was because we got moved up a category with the changes in July but it still used to drive me mad!! Everything crossed for you for next week :wubclub:

On our status it still says "processing commenced" but when I click on message next to medicals finalised it says " Health requirements have been finalised - application being processed further"

What does this mean? Surely it can't be that we have a CO...? All the documents still show as required and like I mentioned the front page still says "processing commenced" :eek:

Can someone that was allocated a CO recently (and frontloaded medicals) confirm what their status was shortly before being allocated CO?:jiggy:

Thanks!

A

On our status it still says "processing commenced" but when I click on message next to medicals finalised it says " Health requirements have been finalised - application being processed further"

What does this mean? Surely it can't be that we have a CO...? All the documents still show as required and like I mentioned the front page still says "processing commenced" :eek:

Can someone that was allocated a CO recently (and frontloaded medicals) confirm what their status was shortly before being allocated CO?:jiggy:

Thanks!

A

Normally when you front load your medicals it will say processed further as others have reported before as for processing commenced I am not sure lets hope someone can answer.