Post-14th July Category: 3

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 27/10/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Guest waitingtogotooz

We need bj27 to get a CO first

PS - people who are buying our house are having problems with their buyer so we have rejected their offer and put our house back on the market :frown:

I also share the same CO and all my docs still say required :wacko:

All our meds and police checks have been met for a month now and still waiting for the grant.:wideeyed:

Fingers crossed though I'm lokking at monday or tuesday foe some news if not my visa agent is gonna get a rocket up their bottom and be made to some work. infact I might phone him now.

Keeping my fingers crossed for next week good look.

Thanks for congratulations!

March is here :)

P.S. I reported the problem to moderators.

Thanks for that and yes it is good to see March being allocated

Hi Tania,

Just to let you know we got our Visa granted this morning. so will not be long now for Cat 4's. 29 day turn around but was delayed due to medical referal.

Wishing you all luck.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi all,:wubclub:

I would like to join your thread. Please see my details bellow:

Name: blech

Date of Visa application: 16 Apr 2011

Nationality: Czech (living in the UK)

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: ICT System Analyst

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: Not yet

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Hi to everyone,

I am also a "Marchian" now becoming seriously impatient when so many April/ May applicants already got CO and even grant, but many congratulations to all the lucky people !

Name: annever

Date of Visa application: 25 Mar 2011

Nationality: Belgian

High/Low Risk: Low Risk

Trade/profession: Internal auditor

Visa type: 176 Family sponsored

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Not yet

Police check submitted: part of them

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): N/A

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

We need bj27 to get a CO first

PS - people who are buying our house are having problems with their buyer so we have rejected their offer and put our house back on the market :frown:

hi there,

we are in the process of putting out house up for sale at the moment.

it seems like the market is moving slowly up in scotland.

can i ask.....did you guys drop your asking price significantly to move the house on for the move or sit tight and hold out for what its worth?

we obvioulsy want to get going asap but not sure if its worth waiting an extra few months.

thanks.

Guest waitingtogotooz
hi there,

we are in the process of putting out house up for sale at the moment.

it seems like the market is moving slowly up in scotland.

can i ask.....did you guys drop your asking price significantly to move the house on for the move or sit tight and hold out for what its worth?

we obvioulsy want to get going asap but not sure if its worth waiting an extra few months.

thanks.

Hi,

No it wasnt a significant drop but big enough, 2k under what we said our lowest acceptance would be but because they were in a good position (were due to exchange in 4 weeks) we let them have it at that price.

Its entirely up to you but if you put it on now it wont do no harm.

Best of luck

Hi,

No it wasnt a significant drop but big enough, 2k under what we said our lowest acceptance would be but because they were in a good position (were due to exchange in 4 weeks) we let them have it at that price.

Its entirely up to you but if you put it on now it wont do no harm.

Best of luck

thanks for that.

cool. i think we will just bite the bullet and hope for the best.

good luck to you guys.

guys,

when it is the best time to make these checks? I thought it is better after CO is allocated,what do you think? I have to make police checks in 3 countries :goofy:

Could you please also give me tips where to find special doctor and how to manage police check here in the UK.

Thanks a lot for your advices!

Hi blech,

Its the million dollar question at the moment, it all depends on how quickly you think you'll get a CO. The problem is that your initially entry date is dependant on the earlier date of either your PCC or Meds...

If you have to do 3 lots of police checks, depending on how long they take in each country it may be worth starting sooner rather than later.

Heres the links for the UK PCC:

http://www.acpo.police.uk/NationalPolicing/ACROCriminalRecordsOffice/PoliceCertificates.aspx

and heres the link for where you can have your meds:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm

All the best.

guys,

when it is the best time to make these checks? I thought it is better after CO is allocated,what do you think? I have to make police checks in 3 countries :goofy:

Could you please also give me tips where to find special doctor and how to manage police check here in the UK.

guys,

hi ,

not sure if anyone has done it differently but pretty sure it is recommended to wait until the case officer requests the info. medicals and police checks are usually requested at the same time.

however, as you are getting police checks from 3 countries it might be different.

thanks.

Guys,

This is quite an interesting post for anyone due to have meds soon:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/130239-emedicals-tip-worth-knowing.html

I have just logged into my application site on DIAC and clicked through to the PDF's.

Thanks you so much for this post:hug::hug:, we were having this exact problem, the med center could not find us on the system and thought we were going to have to do the postal way! but i have just phoned the clinic after a read this and they can now find us...yes you have to access the forms on your application to release it:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Even my agent didnt know the answer:rolleyes: :realmad:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thank you for your post, it helps me a lot.:notworthy:

I think I will wait for my CO and than manage all checks.

Hi blech,

Its the million dollar question at the moment, it all depends on how quickly you think you'll get a CO. The problem is that your initially entry date is dependant on the earlier date of either your PCC or Meds...

If you have to do 3 lots of police checks, depending on how long they take in each country it may be worth starting sooner rather than later.

Heres the links for the UK PCC:

http://www.acpo.police.uk/NationalPolicing/ACROCriminalRecordsOffice/PoliceCertificates.aspx

and heres the link for where you can have your meds:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm

All the best.

Thanks you so much for this post:hug::hug:, we were having this exact problem, the med center could not find us on the system and thought we were going to have to do the postal way! but i have just phoned the clinic after a read this and they can now find us...yes you have to access the forms on your application to release it:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Even my agent didnt know the answer:rolleyes: :realmad:

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Bet we have the same Agent cos mines a nurd too:realmad:

I really wished I had found this forum before I paid £1800 to my agent.....pretty much every question I have thought of has been answered on the forum somewhere

Unfortunately the same :mad:

Thank you for your post, it helps me a lot.:notworthy:

I think I will wait for my CO and than manage all checks.

I would look into how long each nation takes to get the checks back. Don't think because it is a First World nation, that it will be fast like it is in the UK. I have to do a US police check. It takes anywhere from 1-3 months to come back and there is no expedited processing. So, if I were to wait until I get a CO, I may have serveral months wait until grant. Plus, the US Congress is always playing a game of budget brinkmanship and threatening government shutdown, which could delay the processing even more.

Now, I don't want to do it too early, because it could expire or force me to enter Australia before I want to, but I don't want to wait until I get a CO, because that would cause a significant delay. My plan is to pay attention to this site's allocation spreadsheet and look at other sources and see exactly where they are in the CO allocation process. When they seem to be allocating to applicants who are a month or two ahead of me, I will submit the paperwork for a police check to the US. I figure I won't have a very long wait after CO allocation then.

Of course, if one of your nations takes 6 months, you would need to plan differently...

I would look into how long each nation takes to get the checks back. Don't think because it is a First World nation, that it will be fast like it is in the UK. I have to do a US police check. It takes anywhere from 1-3 months to come back and there is no expedited processing. So, if I were to wait until I get a CO, I may have serveral months wait until grant. Plus, the US Congress is always playing a game of budget brinkmanship and threatening government shutdown, which could delay the processing even more.

Now, I don't want to do it too early, because it could expire or force me to enter Australia before I want to, but I don't want to wait until I get a CO, because that would cause a significant delay. My plan is to pay attention to this site's allocation spreadsheet and look at other sources and see exactly where they are in the CO allocation process. When they seem to be allocating to applicants who are a month or two ahead of me, I will submit the paperwork for a police check to the US. I figure I won't have a very long wait after CO allocation then.

Of course, if one of your nations takes 6 months, you would need to plan differently...

thank you, I need police check from my country (Czech), which is one day thing,but needs to be done personally ,then UK and Hungary. I plan to visit also Hungary personally when the check will be needed,but I am not sure how long it will take to have the certificate from them, I have to find out this. My agent told me that I have lots of time for this (as usual), but I am not sure,I am desperate to go to Australia as soon as possible.:skeptical:

Wish you good luck with you police check!!

We've finally got our visa this morning! Initial entry by 4 Oct 2012.:jiggy:

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting, especially those that have waited a long time with me! Anlopa, I'll tell him to do yours next eh, it really can't be long - hope that you get it before the weekend!

Mandy x

Just catching up on messages and wanted to say well done and congrats to you all!!