New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi. I am just looking at the website for the medical centre where I want to book my medicals. It is The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, I have read in some posts that people have recently been to that medical centre so I wondered if any of you are reading this message if you could answer a question for me. I am just trying to work out what forms I need to print out and fill in etc. It says something about before attending appointment I need to

Please select Complete Health Forms for this Applicant at the bottom of the page.

This enables you to access your Online Health record. Click next at the bottom of the page.

Select the Bridge Clinic. Click next.

I understand this is when you are looking at the page when you check the status of your online visa application but I cannot find anything that lists complete health forms and the option to choose the clinic where I am going to do my medicals. It also says something about filling in a questionnaire. Sorry if I am being thick but I am totally confused by what this means, there is nothing on the status application that says anything like that. It just has the link for the medical forms by each of our names and so I print those out and fill out and also the immigration form on the medical centre website but that is it. Is there anything else I need to do?

I need to email them another form just so I can then ring them up to make an appointment!

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks.

I had exactly the same problem.....put simply all you need to do is as follows:

Print out the Bride Clinic own form.

Print out the 26EH & 160 EH form for all people having medicals. Kids under a certain age dont have to have xrays, just medicals.

Take this along with your passports to the medical.

That simple, the clinic do all the rest. The bit they say about logging onto your application and selecting bridge Clinic and filling out questionaire doesn't exist I think, well it didn't for us.

Guest Pumpkin30

Thankyou. I was getting very confused over it and couldnt understand what I was meant to be looking for! I just didnt want to turn up the medical centre without the right documents but I understand now what I need to print out, just hope I can get an appointment booked soon, I know we are probably a long way off getting a CO but with the way things are going I think it is worth doing them now especially as my husband is already in Australia and has a IT skill so we are hoping if we front load any outstanding documents now that will help too.

So I worried a little on this too, my BMI was 30 a few months back which classed me as obese, so a diet was in hand, which I did and got down to 27 which is just in the over weight region.

The one thing I learnt was that if the doctor thinks theres a problem with your BMI, it simply means you will have to take extra blood tests but if he's fit and active then I shouldn't see it being a problem. Basically when we went for our meds, the doctor explained that they (DIAC) are simply looking to see if you are going to be a burden on the health system when you arrive.

I found my info off the DIAC website.

Hope this helps.

Do you know what the blood tests look for?

Thankyou. I was getting very confused over it and couldnt understand what I was meant to be looking for! I just didnt want to turn up the medical centre without the right documents but I understand now what I need to print out, just hope I can get an appointment booked soon, I know we are probably a long way off getting a CO but with the way things are going I think it is worth doing them now especially as my husband is already in Australia and has a IT skill so we are hoping if we front load any outstanding documents now that will help too.

We went to Maidenhead - they did the bit on the application where you choose which clinic. I know they asked me initially to do it, but I was the same as you - I couldnt do it as the option doesnt show. There is an online form on their website for you to complete before they book you an appointment or you can ring them but they say its quicker if you fill the form out & email it to them, then they have all the info. We were then asked to take along a registration form (which is also on their website) to the appt, but they were also on the reception desk when we arrived.

Medicals are now showing as finalised. Just waiting on PCC to arrive. Got the email from them though last night staying our forms had been received so hoping to get our PCC's back within the same timelines as Jayzlet.

Quick question to everyone, nothing on my checklist has changed and still says 'Required' even for the Medicals. Is this something the CO changes? And is it possible for all of them to stay 'Required' up to the day of potential grant?

Medicals are now showing as finalised. Just waiting on PCC to arrive. Got the email from them though last night staying our forms had been received so hoping to get our PCC's back within the same timelines as Jayzlet.

Quick question to everyone, nothing on my checklist has changed and still says 'Required' even for the Medicals. Is this something the CO changes? And is it possible for all of them to stay 'Required' up to the day of potential grant?

Yes - we had our visa grant yesterday & still nothing has changed on our checklist - meds still say 'required'!!!! Presume that some COs dont bother at all with the checklist.

Mandy

Yes - we had our visa grant yesterday & still nothing has changed on our checklist - meds still say 'required'!!!! Presume that some COs dont bother at all with the checklist.

Mandy

We have the same Team and CO so I imagine mine might go the same way.

Guest sun lovers
We've finally got our visa this morning! Initial entry by 4 Oct 2012.:jiggy:

Best of luck to everyone else still waiting, especially those that have waited a long time with me! Anlopa, I'll tell him to do yours next eh, it really can't be long - hope that you get it before the weekend!

Mandy x

Thats great new Mandy so pleased for you, we have to enter by the 10th Oct 2012 Well done x

Hi, please add me to your list!

Name: Chris

Date of Visa application: 1st May 2011

Nationality: Low

Trade/profession: Management Accountant

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: Cat 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Thanks

Chris

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Hi. I am just looking at the website for the medical centre where I want to book my medicals. It is The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, I have read in some posts that people have recently been to that medical centre so I wondered if any of you are reading this message if you could answer a question for me. I am just trying to work out what forms I need to print out and fill in etc. It says something about before attending appointment I need to

Please select Complete Health Forms for this Applicant at the bottom of the page.

This enables you to access your Online Health record. Click next at the bottom of the page.

Select the Bridge Clinic. Click next.

I understand this is when you are looking at the page when you check the status of your online visa application but I cannot find anything that lists complete health forms and the option to choose the clinic where I am going to do my medicals. It also says something about filling in a questionnaire. Sorry if I am being thick but I am totally confused by what this means, there is nothing on the status application that says anything like that. It just has the link for the medical forms by each of our names and so I print those out and fill out and also the immigration form on the medical centre website but that is it. Is there anything else I need to do?

I need to email them another form just so I can then ring them up to make an appointment!

If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks.

I'm glad it's not just me then....we had the same problem and it was very confusing. We are going to the Bridge clinic on Tuesday. My only worry is the x-ray. I have this worry they will find something horrible i didn't know i had:eek::cry:. God what a nightmare. My hubby is as fit as a horse so he'll be fine and daughter also, but me:rolleyes: always seem to be something:twitcy: Although i go running 2/3 times a week to keep fit/healthy, im a bit on the skinny side so i might get picked up for being underwieght:rolleyes:

HaHa oh well, i will let everyone know how i get on.

Does anyone know if they tell u there and then if they find anything on the x-ray??:hug:

I'm glad it's not just me then....we had the same problem and it was very confusing. We are going to the Bridge clinic on Tuesday. My only worry is the x-ray. I have this worry they will find something horrible i didn't know i had:eek::cry:. God what a nightmare. My hubby is as fit as a horse so he'll be fine and daughter also, but me:rolleyes: always seem to be something:twitcy: Although i go running 2/3 times a week to keep fit/healthy, im a bit on the skinny side so i might get picked up for being underwieght:rolleyes:

HaHa oh well, i will let everyone know how i get on.

Does anyone know if they tell u there and then if they find anything on the x-ray??:hug:

If you ask the radiographer, they normally tell you if it all looks well. You can see the screen when they take the xray in Maidenhead and so I just asked if it all looked well, no shadows etc, to which they replied no, looks fine to me but the doctor gets the final sign off.

DCAL where do your meds say finalised? All my other docs say met now... other than the meds still say required... I guess we only had them done Tuesday though...

I phoned the clinic yesterday just to check all was well (which it was) and the lovely lady who answered said that she had just finished doing ours. Based on my timelines, Im guessing yours will be done today or tomorrow.

My xrays said received first on Tuesday, then today it said 'Health requirements finalised' which was the rest of them. Nothing on my checklist says met yet though I share the same CO as MandyMark and theirs never said met even after they were granted so I think it depends on the CO.

I would drop the clinic a call on Monday if you havent heard anything.

I phoned the clinic yesterday just to check all was well (which it was) and the lovely lady who answered said that she had just finished doing ours. Based on my timelines, Im guessing yours will be done today or tomorrow.

My xrays said received first on Tuesday, then today it said 'Health requirements finalised' which was the rest of them. Nothing on my checklist says met yet though I share the same CO as MandyMark and theirs never said met even after they were granted so I think it depends on the CO.

I would drop the clinic a call on Monday if you havent heard anything.

I also share the same CO and all my docs still say required :wacko:

All our meds and police checks have been met for a month now and still waiting for the grant.:wideeyed:

Fingers crossed though I'm lokking at monday or tuesday foe some news if not my visa agent is gonna get a rocket up their bottom and be made to some work. infact I might phone him now.

hmm. I can't edit the post :(

You can, by clicking on the '`Edit Quote' button which can be found in the bottom right hand corner of your original post.