New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi Tania. Sorry I have been lazy and not added my details so here they are :)

Name: Pumpkin30

Date of Visa application: 07/06/2011

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: IT

Visa type: 175

Onshore/offshore: Offshore although my husband is in Oz on a WHV as he got a job offer

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 4

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Husband submitted his 27th Oct, mine and my kids booked 8th November

Police check submitted: Just trying to get photos signed by someone then will be applying

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

My CO is on leave and my agent doesn't know how long for :arghh: I am really trying to be patient :biggrin: In fact here is the email I got

Hi Tania,

Not sure how long on leave for, but someone is handling it in his absence. I will keep following up.

Yours sincerely,

:hug: i feel your pain:hug: Your nearly there Tania, just hold tight a little bit longer:hug::notworthy::notworthy:

My CO is on leave and my agent doesn't know how long for :arghh: I am really trying to be patient :biggrin: In fact here is the email I got

Hi Tania,

Not sure how long on leave for, but someone is handling it in his absence. I will keep following up.

Yours sincerely,

Think mine got stuck in that traffic Tania cos he still not looked at mine either. It's doing my head in now I want to live again I want to start planning our future. It is affecting me at work now I've turned in to a right angry monster. The money from the overtime I'm putting in is all sat waiting to book some tickets. These will start creeping up in price as well. God I'm one cheery bunny. So if you see a 5ft green bunny that is hopping mad then that'll be me. Blarr blarr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think mine got stuck in that traffic Tania cos he still not looked at mine either. It's doing my head in now I want to live again I want to start planning our future. It is affecting me at work now I've turned in to a right angry monster. The money from the overtime I'm putting in is all sat waiting to book some tickets. These will start creeping up in price as well. God I'm one cheery bunny. So if you see a 5ft green bunny that is hopping mad then that'll be me. Blarr blarr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have the same CO, so Im in the same boat as you now.....watching the traffic cams!! :err:

Guest waitingtogotooz
Well, I emailed my agent yesterday and still havent had a reply to find out what our CO wants :arghh:

He usually responds more or less straight away - time difference permitting that is :SLEEP:

With regards to the previous discussion about form 80, we submitted ours at the time of application, but there is a link to it on your document checklist if you can check your status online.

Trax - we need an update from you :twitcy:

Just spoke to my agent, my co is on holiday apparently. How dare he have a holiday what is he thinking off.

Holiday......Ohhh well, Hopefully he will be in a good mood when he gets back and grant us all our visa's!! Just hoping its a one week holiday and not a round the world trip!! :biggrin:

Anyone been over their deadline when it comes to the medicals?

We have ours on the 5th and deadline is the 9th

I wouldn't worry, As soon as you have your medicals, I would take the receipt, scan and send it to your agent who should send it to your CO to prove your waiting.

Got my CO today !

DIAC asked for employment evidence (3 years), I will send a work certificate, a certificate from my manager and 1 payslip per year (translating 36 payslips would cost a fortune), do you think that's enough ?

They didn't ask for medicals and PCC, is it normal ? Am I supposed to do them ?

Answer from my CO : They will ask for meds and PC later... Since they are valid for only 1 year, so they don't want them to expire before my application is assessed....

I really hope that checking my payslips won't take 1 year.

I think I'll book the meds anyway, good or bad idea ? I don't mind if I need to validate my visa early, I have already secured a job and should start asap...

Guest Pumpkin30
Answer from my CO : They will ask for meds and PC later... Since they are valid for only 1 year, so they don't want them to expire before my application is assessed....

I really hope that checking my payslips won't take 1 year.

I think I'll book the meds anyway, good or bad idea ? I don't mind if I need to validate my visa early, I have already secured a job and should start asap...

It's entirely your choice. Im doing mine next Tuesday and im a June applicant, I cant see how it would take till this time next year to get the visa and we are pretty much ready to go as soon as visa is granted but it depends on your situation.

Name:dinkydoo

Date of Visa application:1/6/2011

Nationality:British

High/Low Risk:LR

Trade/profession:Engineering technologist

Visa type:175

Onshore/offshore:offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted:sept 2011

Police check submitted:recieved UK but still waiting for Oz ones

Date CO assigned:

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Have finally added my details!!!

Anyone been over their deadline when it comes to the medicals?

We have ours on the 5th and deadline is the 9th

We were. Basically our 2 boys had only just gone back to school & eldest is now in an important year for GCSEs. We wanted to go to Maidenhead cos of the price but didnt want to take our boys out of school all day - it was a nightmare to sort out a convenient time as I basically wanted an appt between 3.30 & 4.30 (not awkward am I :laugh:?) otherwise we'd have got back too late for them to go to school the next day as it was 3 1/2hrs away. Also, OH works away occasionally.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, but I basically just emailed the CO & said that I'd had difficulties arranging an appointment to fit around OH being at home. Told them the date of the appointment & gave them the clinic tel number & had an email granting another 28 days from the date they sent that email. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine - yours could still be within the timescale anyway but I would just send them a quick email to let them know your concerns.

Mandy x

Guest waitingtogotooz
We were. Basically our 2 boys had only just gone back to school & eldest is now in an important year for GCSEs. We wanted to go to Maidenhead cos of the price but didnt want to take our boys out of school all day - it was a nightmare to sort out a convenient time as I basically wanted an appt between 3.30 & 4.30 (not awkward am I :laugh:?) otherwise we'd have got back too late for them to go to school the next day as it was 3 1/2hrs away. Also, OH works away occasionally.

Anyway, sorry for the ramble, but I basically just emailed the CO & said that I'd had difficulties arranging an appointment to fit around OH being at home. Told them the date of the appointment & gave them the clinic tel number & had an email granting another 28 days from the date they sent that email. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine - yours could still be within the timescale anyway but I would just send them a quick email to let them know your concerns.

Mandy x

Thanks Mandy

I cant email my CO as we are using an agent. I am inbetween emails now with our agents but I dont really understand what she is saying:

me:

The hospital advised me to send our CO a copy of the receipt we will get on Saturday which I will email to you. They said the doctor usually signs everything off within 5-10 days so maybe we do need to ask for an extension.

them:

No worries. When the panel doctor advised receipt, have they confirmed that the medicals are being sent by courier rather than electronically.

On receipt of this I will confirm to the Case Officer on Monday that there may be a slight delay with the medicals.

me

Sorry im being a total blonde today! Im not sure I understand what you mean. They will be uploading things electronically not by courier.

them:

Thank you for clarifying that the medicals will be uploaded electronically.

When I update the Case Officer I can then confirm the means in wish these are been forwarded.

The receipt sounds as though it is your payment receipt.

now im rambling lol. What do they mean when they say they will update the CO as they havent said when they will do this

im going total :arghh: over this and to top it off with the house sale and my eldest is having teeth extracted next week, my sis newborn is ill, I cant wait for my life to calm down a bit.

When we had our meds & paid at the end, we were given a receipt for our payment. I would say that she wants a copy of that to prove that you've had your meds done. I'm not quite sure how the system works between the Health Centre in Sydney & the COs, but my understanding is that the CO would probably get some sort of notification that you've had your meds once all the meds are finalised.....thats only my interpretation of it anyway. As soon as you have your meds done you should see some change on the online checking, but ours just altered to show that the xrays had been done. It then takes a few days for the bloods & signed reports to be uploaded onto the system (which would probably take it over your time limit, so presume that the Agent is just letting the CO know on Monday that you've had them done & they'll be uploaded soon). Hope that makes sense.

Mandy x

Guest waitingtogotooz

Jeez, I have a feeling its going to be a very long few weeks for me

Right no more moaning/stressing from me. What will be will be

SORRY GUYS XXX

Sorry, I am baffled, a Agent has nothing to do with the meds, You will have your medicals and they will be uploaded by the Doctor, then the site will say recieved and then go to finalised or referred.

If you are using Maidenhead then the staff there are really good if you ask the manager she will email your CO and explain the circumstance and will advise them the Meds are done and on way. so the Agent is not playing ball properly. IMO