New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

On the immi allocation dates website it states the following :

"When your application is allocated to a case officer, you will be notified within two weeks and provided with an email address for all future correspondence. Your case officer can assist with further detail on how to obtain specific clearances, and confirm the validity of any previously obtained clearances."

As a july 2009 175 category 5 this means that I should receive an email from my case officer by this friday right (14/3/2014)? As the 175 allocation is already at 19th September 2009..

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the immi allocation dates website it states the following :

"When your application is allocated to a case officer, you will be notified within two weeks and provided with an email address for all future correspondence. Your case officer can assist with further detail on how to obtain specific clearances, and confirm the validity of any previously obtained clearances."

As a july 2009 175 category 5 this means that I should receive an email from my case officer by this friday right (14/3/2014)? As the 175 allocation is already at 19th September 2009..

My CO updated my status page on 28th Feb (and I realized the same day) but didn't contact me until 3rd March...

Yours gonna show up soon. As soon as she investigates your file and gets to know what is needed and what is not, so she can ask you in the first email.

hi Guys

Anyone who is on bridging visa type c and had left australia and return back again?

as I understand BVC doesn't allowed you to travel overseas and you're not eligible to apply for bridging visa type B.

what option we have here?

I'm on bridging visa C and I plan to return to my home for a short break.

Please advise, thanks.

What's view on "co today for 175 nov 2009 application"

Hey any update.....

hI! Got to share you guys some good news, i spoke to my lawyer, he said that one of his clients who lodged under Subclass 176 in 2008, was allocated to a CO in the last two weeks and also said that there is hope that some subclass 176 applications will be assessed in the comming months, so i am hoping mine to will be allocated ,

hI! Got to share you guys some good news, i spoke to my lawyer, he said that one of his clients who lodged under Subclass 176 in 2008, was allocated to a CO in the last two weeks and also said that there is hope that some subclass 176 applications will be assessed in the comming months, so i am hoping mine to will be allocated ,

That's great news mate. You are just 11 days ahead of my application so fingers crossed that both of us will be getting some good news soon :D

I am trying not to foam at the mouth as i type this. Finally been allocated a case officer folks!! Here are the details:

Visa Type: 175 Paper based

Application Submitted: 26 May 2009

Case Officer Allocated: 11 Mar 2014 2.48pm hehe

GSM Team 8

Dont lose hope! There will be light at the end of this gsm tunnel.

Congratulations to all of you with CO and/or Visa,

Just to update you that still no news in my case. Applied Aug 2008 Online 175 Highrisk. In Sep 2013, I was asked more details and forms 80 and 1221 and recent CV for myself and dependents and that I will get a CO in 12 Months.

Very strange as according to the timetable I should have had a CO long ago but my agent says no news. Seems all who applied around the same time have their visas right now.

Congratulations to all of you with CO and/or Visa,

Just to update you that still no news in my case. Applied Aug 2008 Online 175 Highrisk. In Sep 2013, I was asked more details and forms 80 and 1221 and recent CV for myself and dependents and that I will get a CO in 12 Months.

Very strange as according to the timetable I should have had a CO long ago but my agent says no news. Seems all who applied around the same time have their visas right now.

Hi Mado has your agent attempted to get a status update from the dept as why there no co yet though you are well within the timeline? Am sure that might bring something up and put you file back on track. If you havent done so, do contact the dept. Good luck.

Right lets do some guessing here since that's all we can do.... Obviously they are targeting one sub group at at a time and aiming to clear it before moving to another... which is an approach nonetheless better than anarchy that proceeded it. What subgroup do the respective members of this forum think will be next and how long do you think it will take to process each sub group.

Looking forward to your thoughts....

Particularly Mr. Gangnam Style.

hi Guys

Anyone who is on bridging visa type c and had left australia and return back again?

as I understand BVC doesn't allowed you to travel overseas and you're not eligible to apply for bridging visa type B.

what option we have here?

I'm on bridging visa C and I plan to return to my home for a short break.

Please advise, thanks.

hi Guys, anyone has any clue how about for me to leave Australia and be able to return to the country again.

I am trying not to foam at the mouth as i type this. Finally been allocated a case officer folks!! Here are the details:

Visa Type: 175 Paper based

Application Submitted: 26 May 2009

Case Officer Allocated: 11 Mar 2014 2.48pm hehe

GSM Team 8

Dont lose hope! There will be light at the end of this gsm tunnel.

Congrats

I applied under sub176 FS through an agent. I understand all corrospondense will go thru him. He is no longer an migration agent, not sure if he even checks his email. I am concerned that I may miss out any notifications from Immi. What can I do?

I applied under sub176 FS through an agent. I understand all corrospondense will go thru him. He is no longer an migration agent, not sure if he even checks his email. I am concerned that I may miss out any notifications from Immi. What can I do?

If you no longer want this person to act on your behalf then you need to advise the department in writing. Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance or Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of Authorised Recipient should be used for this purpose, depending on your circumstances. Both forms are available from IMMI's website at

<http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956.pdf>

<http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956a.pdf>

If you no longer want this person to act on your behalf then you need to advise the department in writing. Form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance or Form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of Authorised Recipient should be used for this purpose, depending on your circumstances. Both forms are available from IMMI's website at

<http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956.pdf>

<http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/956a.pdf>

Thanks much for the advice.. but what if I still want him to be my agent.. however, I also want to be kept in the loop for any corrospondense from IMMI (I am concerned that he may miss emails from IMMI, he is a very careless man)

Thanks much for the advice.. but what if I still want him to be my agent.. however, I also want to be kept in the loop for any corrospondense from IMMI (I am concerned that he may miss emails from IMMI, he is a very careless man)

buddy, please pick one option.

do you want candy or cake? you cant get both...

Archived