New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi All,

Just received email from agent that I have been assigned case officer today. WoooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo :)

Visa Type: 175 Paper based

Application Submitted: 20 May 2009

GSM Case Officer - Team 8High Risk Country.

Regards

Fahd

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there any news for 475? I've lodge my application in Dec, 2008. I feel like I'm giving up this waiting game. I've practically put on hold everything including my post graduage studies just for this and nothing is happening.

does anyone has any news for 475 ? It's really shattering all our hopes now :(

the IMMI keep assigning CO but no news about VISA!!!!

Agreed. Hope to hearing consistently periodic updates with visa grants as well.

Good news isn't just complete without the full closure of a grant...

Hoping that each one will get their turn of CO + grant very soon.

Granted! We can now reenter Australia

:biggrin:

Just received notification from my agent that we now have a case officer

Visa type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 17 Sep 2009,

DIBP Letter: 9 Oct 2013 notifying that CO to be allocated within 12 months and request for Form 80, medical and Police certs

Medicals submitted: 11 Nov 2013

Police Certificates and new form 80: received 20 Jan 2014

Case Officer Allocated: 5 Mar 2014

Not sure what he said is true or not but of cause let fingers crossed. 886 Jan 2010 is waiting. Otherwise could be another year of waiting. Another year another year, how sad... 

I hear you, i'm on 886 August 2010.

hi all

i applied for a bridging visa b for two weeks, and they granted me a 12 months BVB, my agent told me that it is not looking good, for the fact that a 12 months has been granted, im not bringing morals down here, but i am sick of that waiting game and i am dropping my application and moving back to my home country by the end of the month. good luck to all of you hope you here the good news soon. 886fs ocober 2009

Yes its a waiting game but this YEAR has been the most positive out of the last several years, they have increased prices and increased the visas which has had an impact on the amount of new visas.

They are also actually processing category 5 visas but only one at a time. (its still better that none)

Be positive and wait and see what happens in June when they rush to meet their quota.

hi all

i applied for a bridging visa b for two weeks, and they granted me a 12 months BVB, my agent told me that it is not looking good, for the fact that a 12 months has been granted, im not bringing morals down here, but i am sick of that waiting game and i am dropping my application and moving back to my home country by the end of the month. good luck to all of you hope you here the good news soon. 886fs ocober 2009

Well, but they gave me 2 months on January 2014 but i only used up only 1 month.

hi all

I think there's nothing to do with the processing of your application. I've got a friend and they've also gave him 12mos BVB but they processed his papers even before he go oversea to visit his family. He got his PR now, keep up the faith!

Starting early next month pending applications will be processed much faster since unable to meet the quota for the financial year.

Hi Gagan & others, my 175 G5 visa application is within the time frame for being allocated to a case officer yet i have had no contact. Should I contact immi or continue being patient?

I'm worried in case my application has become 'lost'

cheers

hi all

are you already on BVA before applying for BVB.

Starting early next month pending applications will be processed much faster since unable to meet the quota for the financial year.

Dear Still no update on allocation of files why .....? Anybody allocated with CO please update

Archived